View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 05:24 PM   #43
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
Don’t get why everyone is excited about bieniemy as an option. He doesn’t even call plays. The KC offense is 100% Andy Reid.

The only type of coach who could succeed here is one who, through his reputation, would demand respect by Bruce and Dan. Someone with enough cache that they’d give him total control of football operations and stay the hell out of his way.

I don’t see anyone like that you wanting to come here. Of the 3 names mentioned, only Tomlin MIGHT garner that level of respect, but we’d have to trade a lot to acquire him and I’m not sure he could even be successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk. Shanahan wasn’t exactly a success. Schottenheimer. Gibbs 2.0. Nobody is gonna flourish under this smug jackass. It isn’t a secret either. We will get another yes man and BA will continue to draft poorly. Honestly I hate to beat a dead horse but nothing changes until Douche Snyder is gone and that is never.....
We have one faint hope. That is whoever we hire turns out to be a great coach and wins sooner than later, at which point Danny sits back n smiles and orders BA to do the same. It would have to happen organically and by a sheer stroke of luck when Snyder hires someone.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.57770 seconds with 10 queries