View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 05:36 PM   #221
skinsnut
Playmaker

Re: What’s your plan for the Quarterback position?

One thing I just don't get.
WHY WHY WHY are the cardinals bailing on a supposed franchise QB that they moved up to draft after just one year?

The Cardinals obviously are not blind. They know something...there is something rotten in Denmark....and only the Cardinals know what it is.

When you buy a used car, there are certain things you don't know. It is worse in the NFL because the entity you are trading with has a vested interest to also harm you due to direct competition. The best think you can do to hurt a team is to hide information and trade your problems at the highest cost possible to your competitors.

There must be something wrong with this kid....I don't buy this the decent familiar rookie is so much better than him crap.

Everyone here seems to be growing favorable to this potential QB. I am worried he is a serious jerk or has crappy work ethic or has some freak medical condition or something. Something will come out after the trade is done. I see this whole thing as a major gamble....so do other teams, probably why a 3rd is the word on the street (except the Skins who are in a crappy QB position)

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.37729 seconds with 10 queries