View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 09:15 AM   #49
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
If they're hanging out in clubs late at night during the season then getting rid of all of those players is EXACTLY what we need to change the culture around here.

How anybody goes along thinking any of these things are acceptable is beyond me.
I'm just saying, in today's league talented players are also headcases for a reason. The kind of headcases that are willing to go out partying on a Fri/Sat night before a game.

Do you not read players stories that they put out there? I'd say partying during a game week is probably a leaguewide problem. Maybe the Pats are the exception because Belichick has won 6 SB's, but you think Antonio Brown wasn't doing whatever the hell he wanted when he was with the Steelers (another "model" organization with the proper culture).

If you want talented guys on your team you're gonna have to put up with their ego's too. The Kerrigans of the NFL world (team first, does his job good, will never have off-the-field trouble) are a rarity.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.19283 seconds with 10 queries