View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 01:14 AM   #41
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: Panthers Post Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Wasn’t 100% directed at you. Like 99%. Kidding. Been rooting for them for about 40 years or so myself.
It honestly was a comment directed at the fact that two weeks ago the overwhelming feeling on here was that we were done with football. Lol. Snyder had finally sucked the last bit of fandom we had left from our souls. Than we get a couple wins against teams with backup quarterbacks that really aren’t that good anyway and we are on the rise again.
I totally understand what you are saying. I really do. I love when they win just as much as you do. It does help morale. I can laugh at all the Giant fans up here in Jersey. We aren’t the worst team in the league and that is a good thing. BUT I am deathly afraid of Bruce Allen keeping his job. Im afraid of this entire staff keeping their jobs. I really think we need wholesale changes and I really think we need an absolute difference maker in the draft. But we do have a nice core of youngins, it’s just a fine line between these wins building confidence and these wins making Snyder think things have changed. We are 3-9. Things haven’t changed. Not yet. I pray that Guice, the wr’s , the d line, and especially Haskins pan out in a big way. But man that is going to be hampered if some of these morons hang around. So you will have to excuse my inability to get excited about the w’s. But it really is from a good place. I respect your opinions and your positivity though seriously.
I get it man, seriously, and I respect your opinions as well. While I understand it, and it's all totally warranted, I just get tired of all the negativity / pessimism. I just choose to try and find the positives, as few and far between they are sometimes. I'm not necessarily for wholesale changes, but BA does have to leave his current role AT LEAST, and a new defensive staff is probably necessary. I haven't made up my mind about Callahan and the current offensive staff. I do know we have a better chance of getting quality change if this team looks like it's on the rise, so I hope they keep it up. I'm not expecting a miracle, but 5 wins is doable in my opinion...6 is not out of the question if they continue to play like they did on Sunday.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.10073 seconds with 10 queries