View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 08:33 AM   #31
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Eagles Post game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
-Honestly yesterday's game was kinda my "dream" scenario: the team looked competitive... but collapsed at the end of the game in the most classic embarrassing Redskins way.
To me that reeks of awful coaching.

-Even the Defense's performance shouts "shitty coaches" IMO: blown assignments in both the run and pass games, missed tackles etc... But they did made some stops, I mean they had the tools to stop the Eagles' offense, just too many huge mistakes at crucial times.

-One more positive I didn't see mentioned: I thought Wes Martin played well, way better than earlier this season. With Brandon Scherff having been virtually gone for several weeks, having a decent replacement on the roster would be a nice.
I agree, I surprisingly thought he played fairly well. This could be a succession plan honestly...the more I think where this team "is" talent wise, it may be wiser to Franchise Tag Schreff for a year and let him move on rather than lock him up to an over the top contract with younger guys growing together on the defense and offense.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.48701 seconds with 10 queries