View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 01:03 AM   #25
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Day 1 Draft Grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCtoAZ View Post
FIRST OF ALL .. i get frustrated reading comments about how 2 of the 3 picks wont' start .. ?? as stated by " football fans" .. Thomas had a round one grade , Davis is a great college TE who will get catches in our 2 TE set as stated by ZORN on ESPN ... Cooley is not going anywhere but hey what if we had a blocking TE and an H-Back on the field with both being able to catch ??? Maybe i'm just venting, but clearly we had a good day drafting, yes I thought we could have snagged Cambell from Miami for a DE in the second round .. but we did not, and we have plenty o picks tomorrow .. we can snag whatever we need ... RELAX .. all the negative on the WR pick ups is stupid IMO .. would you rather have CJ and all that crap that goes along with him or some WR's with a chance to get the job done ???? I love the picks so far ... HAIL ... i'm done venting ... 3 cheers to a solid DE pick and CB pick tomorrow .. and 3 cheers for winning the last skins' super bowls after the GIANTS ... 87 and 91
Agreed...I mean is not like we're picking them up on the 7th rounds or something like that.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04195 seconds with 10 queries