View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 07:02 PM   #21
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Re: Why Hasn't Anyone Talked About-A Possible Cancellation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Also sorry for adding to the politics but that was not at all what POTUS said/meant. He did mean that there are areas of the country that could move to normal faster than others. NYC, for example, isn't going to be normal by easter, but Ames Iowa, for example, might be.

I tend to keep the belief and hope that the US is stronger and more resilient than this virus even using a 4 month outlook

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I'm not sure what sources you are reading, but you are adding nuance and context to the President's context that were not present his his actual comments on the matter. I watched him speak live.

Basically, you are hoping he won't be as reckless with American lives as his comments suggest - which will hopefully be the case.

You are also hoping this virus will become irrelevant by July - which will also hopefully be the case.

In both instances, I would LOVE to believe your optimistic view becomes our reality. I want you to be 100% right. But I don't think we can assume that will be the case. To be clear, I am not proclaiming doom and gloom and saying we are in for a worst-case scenario - I'm just saying we have to take this one step at a time and see where we land. Things could take a turn for the worst and then suddenly get better. Or the opposite could happen. We just need to wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Purell showers while standing in line?
A player is down when a defender comes with in 2 yds? All defenders must give a 6 ft buffer?
LOL! Thank you for injecting some levity into the thread!
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.08225 seconds with 10 queries