View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 09:45 AM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Cards Pregame Thread

Skins have a tough game this week on the road versus the Cards. They are coming off a huge win versus 49ers where Hopkins and Kyler Murray had big games.

To me it’s all about one thing, defending the Air Raid offense. Their coach had another offseason of installing it against NFL defenses and we saw growth last week against a strong 9ers Team. Hopkins talent will transcend in any offense but Murray fit for what they want to do is perfect.

Murray is never under center and running the ball takes a backseat to a fast passing attack. It’s very much a rhythm offense and Kingbury is trying to get as many plays as possible in a game.

Ways to stop should play to our strengths on defense, winning 1 on 1 pass rushing against their avg-below avg Oline and disguising multiple zone based coverages with some zone blitzing nuance thrown in.

I expect less beef up front with more athletic front (less Payne and Settle, More Matty I and RK). Our CB should be confident after last week performance, they will have to have a big week. Will be interesting to see who will be assigned to Murray...Collins or one of the LB. Apke needs to be better this week.

Offense, I expect us to get the Run game going this week. More Jd And Gibby touches out the backfield. Arizona’s dline isn’t as strong or as stout as Philly, I like our Oline to bounce back a little bit.

Hail!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04030 seconds with 10 queries