View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 11:20 AM   #721
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I have no idea what you are implying....you're just a rambling man... and I feel like I have to seriously break everything down for you.

I am pro-border security so if Obama, Trump, Biden, or Johnny Depp had suggested we build a wall at the Southern border, I would have supported it. If they said we would pay for it using defense funding, I still would have supported it.

"Promising" that Mexico would pay for it was stupid, but DT isn't the first candidate for President that failed to follow through on a "promise", for one reason or another.

I can blame Biden for halting it's construction - because he did.

Honestly, can you actually name one thing that is going well since Biden was sworn in?

It is amazing to me, how much of your life you have allowed one orange man to consume. The obsession is clearly mental. I do wish you well.

Maybe this will help get you back on track:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ming-obsession
Typical trump republican assume the worst by everyone else to make yourself feel better.

Exactly where have I posted I don't want a secure southern boarder? I'll wait. People had said it wasn't going to work. Take that money and put it into more Border Patrols ,more man power, better Policing ,all for it.

Biden got the Infrastructure package through as he did with the Covid relief package,. Unemployment is way down , appointed record amount of Federal Judges. He has had his miss's also but had that republican Manchin is more at fault for that. To me the big thing is the way he has handled the War in the Ukraine trump would have fucked it up big time. I still don't think he is a great President but he is 500% better then trump. It's funny you worry about me and trump but it's you the actual sheep that want him back and that's the very sad part of it all.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04289 seconds with 10 queries