View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:10 AM   #57
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: Draft wrap-up 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny9TD View Post
Too many RB not enough OL. I could handle one late round steal at RB but 2 is making me think Shanahan is trying too hard to live up to his reputation as a RB hawk. A need of quality depth at OL should have ben addressed instead of injured RBs being drafted which are a dime a dozen. Shanahan you don't have to prove you can find talent at RB late.

If you have a good OL I bet a lot of coaches can find gems at RB late in the draft. Other than that the draft was very good. I like the TE pick and the pass rusher from Florida St as well as the safeties and CB. Stop the RB fetish though Mike. We get it.
What they're trying to do is to find is the next Darren Sproles.

Chris Thompson was not a good pick in Round 5, IMO. He's injured and he might not have been drafted at all. Personally, I don't like him as a player, anyway.

Jawan Jamison was a good 7th Round pick, IMO.

You and I might have been happier if the Skins had picked Xavier Nixon instead of Thompson in Round 5. Well, they got Nixon anyway, as a UDFA, so it all came out in the wash.

Also, I sincerely doubt that Mike Shanahan is trying to prove anything to anybody when he drafts.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05683 seconds with 10 queries