View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 10:48 AM   #15
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: Could the Skins do what the 49ers did in 2019-20?

Why has everyone here just gone through a list of player needs? By far, the most significant offseason moves that Dan Snyder could have made to improve this team have already happened. He fired Bruce Allen and other executives and staff who needed to be let go. Before Snyder did that he fired Jay Gruden, a failure as a HC, and hired Ron Rivera, a proven winner and leader of men. Lastly, he ceded overall control of football operations to Rivera.

With just these changes, I believe we could be a significantly better football team even if we were to put all of the same players we had last season on the field. We already have many good players who were horribly coached last season. They will play better together under RR.

Of course, Rivera won't stand pat on the roster so we can't help but be better. We have money for FA acquisitions, we have the #2 draft pick, we can make trades and Rivera might even be able to get Trent to return to the team. I believe in RR. I think we could finish 8-8 in 2020 and take the next big step in 2021.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.08015 seconds with 10 queries