Thread: Uswnt..........
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 02:30 PM   #6
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Uswnt..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Bruh I really don't want to turn this into a political thread but this is just flat-out false. AOC's 70% marginal tax rate means you only get taxed at the level once you reach a certain income threshold of 10 million dollars a year. And that first 10 million isn't even touched at that level, anything above it is. And btw, she came up with that idea because from WW2 to Reagan the marginal tax rate was between 94-70%. Reagan bumped it down to 50% in 1982, and then down to 38.5% in 1987. It has hovered between 39-37% since then.

Source:
https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/stat...come-tax-rates

But thanks for sticking up for those poor hard working Americans who make over 10 million a year. I'm sure they appreciate your help.
I mentioned NBA players who many are making $30 million + a year. Sorry but stealing 70% of their money is just wrong. Sorry that you don't understand me, I am about doing what is right and not always about what is best for me.
While were at it why do Democrats seem to prop up minority women who are dumb as rocks and give them so much air time. Since AOC arrived we haven't heard a peep out of Maxine Waters. Maybe you did not notice.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04862 seconds with 10 queries