View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:55 AM   #145
WillH
The Starter

Re: Offseason starts now: A Redskins players thread

So, the organization is a dumpster fire and so nothing else really matters until that changes, but I can't help but keep looking at the players and where the needs are etc.

I'm so frustrated about our QB situation. I feel like if 1 of 2 or 3 gus are there at 15 we have to take a shot at them because it's likely worth the draft capital considering how limited our options are with the cap and Smith's contract. Even if they go down in flames next year, the QB class next year will be much better and Skins will be in position to take advantage and no harm done. You have 2 going guys to compete and one becomes your backup or becomes trade worthy or whatever. BUT....

What is so Fing frustrating about that is that this class of speed edge rushers is nasty, and one of them will fall to the Skins. With P. Smith leaving and frankly mediocre output from the position overall for several years, it is the one missing piece from a front 7 that may be the best unit this team has had in 20 years. I love Kerrigan and Smith was good too and I like Ryan Anderson alot too, but none of them is a speed rush guy.

Polite, Josh Allen, or Austin Bryant would make us soooooo much better.

I guess the other option is to pick a QB in the later rounds as a project and insurance for injury and hope Colt can make it through a season, and draft a QB next year, but I think if Kyler Murray is left on the board you gotta take him....Damnit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04945 seconds with 10 queries