View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 10:13 AM   #69
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: Post Dumpster Fire...er Skins vs. Saints Thread

I've been reserved to jumping on the whole "fire Jay" bandwagon the past couple years, but I think I've finally been persuaded. It's time to get rid of Jay Gruden at the end of the season. His teams have NO discipline whatsoever and it shows every single week regardless of a win or not. Penalties. Blown assignments. It happens over and over and over. At this point, you can't say it's on the players because no matter who the players we've cycled in and out, the common denominator is Jay Gruden.

A good speech from Brian Mitchell out it...

https://twitter.com/NBCSRedskins/sta...49585310846976

Lets take a look at his record:

2014- (4-12)
2015- (9-7) *won NFCE
2016- (8-7-1)
2017- (7-9)

Look at this. Here we are in year five and the dude STILL doesn't have this team to a playoff caliber level. Let's be real here. 2015 was a fucking fluke. You know it. I know it. Jay knows it. When you win your division with a 9-7 record, it tells you that division sucks. He's produce nothing but mediocrity regardless of the players that have been here. It's time we move on from this experiment. Too bad we let McVay go, he was the guy we needed to keep.

Also, Bruce needs to fucking go right along with Jay.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.31885 seconds with 10 queries