View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 02:35 PM   #75
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: WFT Vs Chargers Pre Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Glass half empty take

LT = worse. Leno is subpar and Lucas played above his expected level last year. Last year we got kinda lucky with LT play. It wasnt great but it was better than it should have been, below avg. This year we dont get lucky and get what we paid for = below avg LT play.

LG = Flowers/Wes are decent, C type players. I guess this position upgrades bc we have 2 decent locked-in options and dont waste game trying Martin or Charles and other musicla chairs.

C = Roullier is going to Roullier, hopefully he stays healthy

RG = Scherff is going to Scherff, hopefully he stays healthy

RT = rookie Cosmi hopefully is comparable to Moses, perhaps Cosmi may even be a better run blocker. I do think Cosmi has more upside but hes a rookie and Moses gave like B- level play last year .. hopefully we get B- play this year.

Thomas is a willing blocker but is not nasty, woudlnt trust him to set the edge on a power run.

Patterson? We will see what he brings, he does seem more north south vs Gibson and seems to find a hole and fall forward though. I assume Patterson isnt on this team in a year or 2.
I think, and I know this is COMPLETELY unproven, that TE Reyes will be huge in run blocking. In this tweet by Nicki Jhabvala, he drove his guy across the field like the guy was a blocking sled.

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...51108956131336
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.10537 seconds with 10 queries