View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 01:31 PM   #49
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Kirk Cousins 365 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
I myself have never felt like Dan has wanted KC here as his starter. I believe that it is because it is a constant reminder of how his grand idea of RG3 failed.

Not sure how much "power" Bruce / Scott has in the grand scheme of things, but who do you think would really win if it came down to it? When Gruden made the decision to install Cousins as the starter, we had all those stories of how Dan was "livid" and basically had to be calmed down and pacified from completely going nuts.

I'm just saying Dan, to me, is the ultimate X factor. You never know what he will decide at the most inopportune moment. Still would not put it past him to send his possible franchise QB packing if he thinks he has a better idea. It sounds dumb to us, but we have watched his dumb decisions essentially since 1999.
Snyder has failed miserably every time he's been involved in making a decision on a QB. The three that can recall were George, Ramsey and of course RG3. All terrible, awful failures. He doesn't know a good QB when he sees one. He even had a hard on for Mark Sanchez. The guy needs to stay as far away from the QB table as humanly possible.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04287 seconds with 10 queries