View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 09:45 AM   #2
kct1975
The Starter

Re: What’s your plan for the Quarterback position?

Most likely I am in the minority here, but I am one of the few people who here that actually thinks that Colt McCoy is a decent quarterback. When Colt McCoy was in Cleveland, he actually did fairly well behind an awful Offense Line, before he was seriously injured. And in the few stints that Colt McCoy has had an opportunity to play in Washington, he has been decent. I do agree, however, that he does seem to get injured easily.

The 2019 season is going to be a complete and total Hot [emoji91] Mess Dumpster Fire [emoji91]
Mostly because of the Redskins Management of Dan Synder and Bruce Allen. So it really doesn't matter to who is playing at quarterback.

Personally I would be fine with going into the 2019 season having Colt McCoy as the starter and possibly having Josh Johnson backing him up. Mark Sanchez, however, is a complete and total waste of time, and should be cut. With the Salery Cap situation that the Redskins have gotten themselves into, I personally wouldn't throw amymore money [emoji385] at the quarterback position. So I'd be fine with going into the 2019 season with only 2 healthy veteran quarterbacks.

If the Redskins are able to draft a decent quarterback in the later round, like a Brett Rypien, I'd be fine with that.

If, however, the Redskins do decide to sign another veteran quarterback to a fairly low amount, I'd be Okay with that too. I just don't see any reason to throw a bunch of money [emoji385] at the quarterback position, especially with the cap problems due to the Alex Smith injury.

I am aware that I may get several negative comments to my post due to my respect for Colt McCoy, but since it was asked to express our opinions, those are my thoughts.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04841 seconds with 10 queries