View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 12:10 PM   #18
CRT3
Impact Rookie

Joe Redskin ~ EXCELLENT, very well put and I agree with you in every word. This is how they handle most fans in the stadium. Get them in, get them paid, then forget them. I wrote letters, placed phone calls and talked to Redskin staff members about having the AMerican flag lit at night. They didn't care and never responded. I pointed out the fact this is a miltary town and it is by law they are required to light it. Even after September 11th they failed to reconize this fact. Finally I met the stadium operations guy in the parking lot and he took care of it the next game and even called me to get my opinion. But Skins administration just does not listen to the fans nor do they care. Money speaks and you know what walks. I still love the game and the actuall team but Captain Dan and his staff of white shirt business suits have totally failed in my opinion. Does Dan even wear anything that has a Redskin monikor on it? The only time I have seen him wear somthing was the Dallas game last year in the terrible wet cold weather. I shouted out to him on the field, thanking him for finally show team support and spirit and he turned and smiled. He is a Redskin fan but a shrewd business man who needs to rein in the troops a bit to show he does actually care about the game day experience for the fan.
CRT3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03797 seconds with 10 queries