Thread: Wizards
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 02:51 PM   #45
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Wizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Lol as far as I'm concerned the Ball father has destroyed his son's credibility. If those shoes become popular this will become a thing for every top star coming out of college. The concept that a pair of shoes for a rookie who has never played at the top level is worth more than a pair of Jordan's/Kobe's/etc. is laughable.

Also the best joke I heard about this basically said nobody will buy them cuz the brand name is terrible. Nobody's going to talk about Ball's the way they talk about Jordan's/etc. "Hey man check out this sweet new pair of Balls that I got" lol.

Glad the Wiz finally took a game last night. I turned it on the second quarter and watched the rest of the laugher. I'm glad they finally kept up the momentum and never stopped hustling. I like what Oubre did to Olenyk, standing up for himself, but it's also playing into his hand at the same time. We need him on the bench, hope his suspension is short.
holy crap!!! they have 1 type of shoe and then they are selling sandels...im talking like those addidas type of sandals for $220....lol are you effing kidding:

https://bigballerbrand.com/collections/video

sandals...dude...sandals

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.13160 seconds with 10 queries