View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 02:31 PM   #14
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Predicting the final 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
TE suddenly scares me. We have no one behind Thomas. If he gets injured ... can Turner and this offense operate without him? Surprised RR and staff went with 2 rookies to back up Thomas.

Disappointed if we carry Reaves and Apke. Pick one, I dont think either are NFL 53 man roster worthy.

3rd corner being a rookie ... not ideal.

LB group looks weak. Rookie plus below avg JAGs.

We have 17M or so in cap space. I would like to see us add a vet CB and LB if the right player gets cut. KJ Wright is also still out there. If he can being the right leadership and mindstate, without being like "this is what we did in Seattle" .. I think KJ Wright would complete this D. He'd tie the room together.
I am fine with our TE's, Logan is the premiere, but Bates and Reyes seemed serviceable at least. Ricky Seals Jones would step in if needed. That said, anytime you have a top 5-10 player at their position, you aren't likely to be the same offense if they go down. That is as true of CY as it is Logan.

I was looking at KJ Wright info yesterday, and I just think he wants too much and also too much of the "this isn't Seattle" mind you mentioned. I would not be upset if they brought him in but I could also see it tipping the locker room the wrong way.

LB's are the weakest group unless Davis really gets it.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04020 seconds with 10 queries