View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 11:00 AM   #124
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

I'm not encouraged by the rumors about Bruce Allen's possible firing Because I know that Dan Snyder is capable of screwing up any and everything relating to football operations. Here is the kind of Snyder numbskull thinking I expect to manifest itself at the end of the season:

- Snyder will inform Bruce Allen that once a new head of football operations is in place Bruce will be moved to role that doesn't involve football decisions. BUT first he has some things he needs Bruce to do while he's still making football decisions.

- First, Bruce and Dan need to decide which assistant coaches to keep and which ones to let go.

- Then, Bruce needs to prepare to run the draft. But Bruce needn't concern himself with the Redskins First Round pick because Dan plans to trade that and Terry McLaurin to Pittsburgh for Coach Mike Tomlin.

- After Coach/GM Tomlin is on board, Bruce can move on to his new role and begin planning his campaign to undermine Tomlin.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03131 seconds with 10 queries