View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 07:28 PM   #7
Meks
Pro Bowl

Re: Problem with posts or censorship?

Yes that poll mentioned was accessible I found it too, i Bmore thank you for, it was from like a year ago and WOOOOSH - look at the fuckin turnaround. I agree with everything stated here. It's criminal honestly and I'm embarrassed to even be a part of what we call a country at times anymore. The fucking Blackhawks are refusing to change the name cuz it's based off a real native American person... And our logo / name isn't modeled after and had design input by a same native American person? Fuck right the fuck on off. This shit is the biggest joke in the fuckin world. The ppl crying are FUCKING WHITE, paid or in the minority amongst other folks who share the same race and heritage. Member when "bullying" was the hot button in this shit show called the USA? yea guess that's out the window. I'm so fuckin tired of everyone wanting the fucking limelight and the need to feel like they are a part of something that some moron fucking started. Go make your own way for your own cause. I WISH ... FUCKING WISH... Someone would call me racist rocking a Redskins jersey. I'd tell them to go fuck themselves and look in the mirror you following brainless piece of shit. I'm fucking tired of this. I will never stop wearing Redskins gear and I personally will NEVER give in to this bullshit society of fucking crybabies and cater to their every whim. That is not what this country is supposed to stand for. I'll never buy a single piece of merchandise for a new team and I hope Dan realizes that is how a TON of ppl feel. Fuck this bullshit. I'm fed up and if Fed ex does take the sign down and we stay the Redskins this year I'd name the stadium that, Fed Up field. Soany great implications but back to the "hot button" again - I'm fed up with this great and stories franchise being bullied and treated like shit by ppl like Elizabeth FUCKIN WARREN who is 1/64th something or other. Fuck you - you're white you fucking self entitled moron.

Rant done
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.02833 seconds with 10 queries