View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 05:21 PM   #58
Sheriff Gonna Getcha
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogskin
As far as my harshness in the response to you, you can blame it on your MORONIC, putrid political statement in the middle of my thread. Take your sorry political comments to a board where they belong. I came here to discuss Redskins, not politics. And certainly not to be called "unAmerican" if I decide to vote a certain way. That attitude disgusted me - and would any good American.
I never intended to say that anyone voting for Kerry or anyone other than Bush is un-American. That was the entire purpose of my post. I was being sarcastic.

I was saying that people who criticize Bush are no less American than I am less of a Redskins fan for criticizing Brunell (which had been implied). I apologize if any else took it seriously; I would never say someone is un-American for voting one way, rather than another.

When a thread says something like "Patience....Try being A Fan," I feel completely entitled to feel attacked as being un-fanlike for being impatient and calling for a few changes. I wanted to keep the dialogue going and openly discuss different points of view.

If anyone thinks I was ever rude to someone else, please let me know because I have vigorously tried to avoid that.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.31010 seconds with 10 queries