View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 04:26 PM   #14
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Around the NFL, Training Camp Style

Im a believer in the "intangibles" on a team...and while everything looks good on paper, still have to wait how they mesh together in the locker room and of course on the field.

It seems to me we have a really good mix on the defense side of things...Norman, Swearinger who are vocal, positive vets. The young guys seem mature (Allen, Payne, Monte) and coachable.

I don't know if I can say that about the offense. I think the Oline seem to have a workman like approach. Silverblunt...as much as I love him...suspension questions. Alex Smith seems to have a silent confidence about him and seems comfortable with who he is....I couldn't always say that about Cousins. Guice...seems to love the game, fans and spotlight...no drugs or alcohol...but is he mature enough to handle adversity? Difficult to say. The WR group is a hodge podge of talent...each with own skill set...I need to see them play together as a group.

I think one guy on the offense who could be a leader is Chris Thompson...everytime he talks its always positive and mature. I can see him being someone offense looks too.

So everything looks good on paper...kool aid is the purple stuff right now....but lets see how this group comes together, especially on the offense.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04139 seconds with 10 queries