View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 08:02 PM   #88
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Parkland Shooting

I don't see the issue G1.

-Uber driver taking a passenger home-

-crazy guy passes him (on a non-passable 2 lane road)

-crazy guy forces a stop-

-crazy guy exits vehicle, comes back to your vehicle at rapid pace with his arm in the air holding a foreign object which you can't quite tell what it is in the dark-

-crazy guy literally says "you know I got a pistol.. you want me to fucking shoot you?"

-I am also armed-

fuck yeah I'm drawing and firing. My options are to slam it in reverse and open myself up to direct gunfire, or to gun it and potentially hit the guy's vehicle or pass right next to him still giving him a shot, or c. draw and shoot the fucker threatening my life.

I have no problem with that Uber driver defending himself.

The real moral of the story (in case ya'll didn't know) is have a fucking dash cam because that quite literally backed up the Uber driver's story (secondary option would be having the passenger testify on his behalf.)

Dash cams - mine cost 100 bucks, already saved my ass once in an accident where I got sideswiped 3 years ago.

And of course credit the Uber driver for carrying, that also potentially saved his life too (the article says crazy guy was holding his cell phone, not a gun).
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.32743 seconds with 10 queries