View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 07:51 PM   #55
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Around the League Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian-brave View Post
How someone texts. Does not show how they are as a person. Quite frankly ,I have nany good friends and a wide ranging sense of humor. But the fact is I'm an adult that knows what sports really is. I'm not going to hedge hem and haw with gee wiz fellers, I don't know, anything can happen..and all the other illiterate sports cliches.

The Saints,Rams, Seahawks don't matter this year. Kc won't make it to SB either. There's no chance I'll be wrong on those 4 teams.
This is meant in a respectful tone.

This board and its members enjoy football, and the games that are played week in week out. We come on here to discuss, vent, enjoy and hate the things that are seen by the naked eye in the NFL.

Your conspiracy posts, and your diatribe of how it shall be because of pre-ordained order has gotten a bit tiresome.

There are reddit sub areas i suppose that would eat your prophetic notes up, but your notes add zero to the enjoyment of this board, except in the possibility of mocking sarcasm, but since we do try to be respectful, we won't really do that.

This in a nutshell is a polite request to take your act elsewhere for the rest of the board subscribers sake. Yes you can tell others that those fellas and ladies on thewarpath just cannot handle your truths.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.13029 seconds with 10 queries