View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 12:36 PM   #29
Warthog
The Starter

Re: Redskins Salary Cap Status - 2020

Keep Flowers -he did a good job and will improve. He’s cheap because everyone thinks that he sucks, as all of us did when he came here. He’s done well.

Resign Trent Williams. He’s had a year to get better and is still a very good OT. I know some posters want to “punish” TW because he wanted to dare leave this team. But BA already punished him by not trading him. This is not a personal decision but a football one. He will stabilize the OL for two more years.

Dump or trade Moses - he had a terrible year and got an unbelievable number of penalties. I think Moses helped drag down Scherff. Not sure if anyone will trade for Moses.

Keep Scherff - he had a bad year but he’s been a good player. I think Rivera can get him back his mojo.

Trade Kerrigan - he’s been a great asset to this team but he’s on the far downside of his career. He’s too expensive for his production and as a backup for Chase Young. We’ll get a fourth rounder for Kerrigan.

Hire Austin Hooper or another top TE in FA. This is a critical pickup for Haskins development and for scoring in the red zone.

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 4.15819 seconds with 10 queries