View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 11:45 PM   #379
Warthog
The Starter

QB or BPA for our #1 Draft Pick - 2020

The new Redskins leadership wants Chase Young. Both RR and Del Rio have said positive things about getting him. I mean if you're taking over a weak defense and you want a quick turn around toward making it elite this upcoming season, you need to add top-end talent. Certainly, adding the best defensive player in the draft is a quick and long-lasting fix. Nothing is guaranteed in the draft, but its as close to a perfect upgrade as you can get. With Young at the Edge, you now have a fearsome pass rush in the 4-3, without having to blitz or stunt. But blitzing and stunting will only make our pass rush more fierce.

I think only Miami has the amount of tradeable draft picks to entice the Redskins for their #2 slot. However, the Dolphins can get Tua with the #3 draft pick from Detroit, so they'll probably take that. Only if Miami thinks a team is trying to make a massive trade to get Tua with our #2, will they approach us for a trade. In the unlikely case Miami comes to the Redskins, it will involve a #5, #18, their second round pick and probably their first round pick in 2021. Still, I think the chance of a trade with Miami is low, since they can get Tua for less with Detroit.

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"

Last edited by Warthog; 01-26-2020 at 12:33 PM.
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04409 seconds with 10 queries