View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 10:05 AM   #397
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Why did Trump tell the President of the Ukraine to work with his personal lawyer on policy matters? Guliani does not represent the United States, he should have nothing to do with establishing contact with a foreign country.

BTW, I agree with you. Trump didn't need to collude with Russia, Russia is going to try and interfere in our elections with or without his permission. You're real quick to point out the Mueller report being nothing while at the same time ignoring the fact Mueller opened his Congressional testimony with "Russia is literally trying to spread chaos as I stand here." You would think our President would have a vested interest in keeping our elections as honest as possible, without any foreign interference whatsoever, yet the way he talks about Putin seems like he looks up to him as a mentor.

Double secret edit: My stance on Trump and Russia is that after Trump burned all his bridges with the major US banks, he probably secured loans coming from Russia via Deutsche Bank as an intermediary. I'd be willing to bet that's why he doesn't want his tax returns being released.
You know Mooby I agree, the Obama administration from Obama, Hillary, John Kerry, Susan Rice on down, did an absolute disgusting job letting the Russian Government interfere with our electoral process.

I’ll leave the conspiracy theories on tax returns to you. Get on that horse, get that lance out and chase some windmills Don.

Oh and yes G1...criticism of Trump exist on Fox News....that’s not news

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06100 seconds with 10 queries