View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 07:30 PM   #161
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Redskins Salary Cap Status - 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Yes. The sound of the gun shooting outside the aircraft is “ BRRRT”. For the bad guys
that means they have 1-3 second left. Mostly though they just ran away - which is, you know, kind of frustrating!

Thank you for the kind words.

Now its up to the new guys, who have this amazing, cosmic shitte on the A-10C that I would have traded a non-removable and non-replaceable body part to try or use. It was frustrating using the same old gear, we were under-funded, analog, crap stuff. On one of my last flights I dropped a 1000 lb., laser-guided bomb from 8000’ altitude on a little card table and hit it!! They were just giving me a taste of the new bombs.

Before that we had to do bombing with cheap DUMB bombs - hi angle, dive bomb with a constantly computing impact point - CCIP. Since dive bombing isn’t that accurate we needed to practiced dive bombing all the time. Six practice bomb passes for 1,000 flights or even 2,000 flights and you pull 4-6 g’ per pass. If you’re a 150 lb man that means you put 600 to 900 lbs of force on your spine 6-10 times a flight. Many American fighter pilots who retired out of the service now have bad spinal problems. I’m one of them. Two of my vertebrae are fused together and I’m in a lot of pain!!-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow man...great stuff here. Thanks for your service.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03765 seconds with 10 queries