View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 10:05 AM   #29
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Re: "Realistically, I think that the Cowboys can win seven games,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL...............,yeah right.This from a guy who's team went out and tried to draft the #2 QB in the draft and then tried to trade for a QB and never talked to their starting QB.
Hmm, interesting point. I hope everyone including the Skin's opponents keep believing this very thought cause Obviously Campbell is upset and won't play well this yr. Right?

1) Zorn did talk to Campbell about the possible trade which the owner was looking into. Zorn still feels Campbell is his guy. No love loss there. Now when it come contract time Campbell may hit DS with a hefty price if he's doing well during the season.

2) Again Zorn did talk to Campbell about the team looking into picking up Sanchez. When you have a QB in his last yr of his contract and your not sure if you will retain him or if he will resign with the club you don't wait until you lost your QB to look for another. The team was thinking ahead. Exploring what it would take to pick up Sanchez. Campbell felt threatened cause if the team is going to take a high first round QB then perhaps your not in the teams future. Zorn still called Campbell his QB. There are no issues between HC and Campbell. If there are any issues it's between Campbell and Owner. Which maybe Campbell will make him pay for later.

3) I just hope that in the end every team the Skins play believe these are the issue's especially if it helps them sleep at night. I mean if that's our only issue then JC is auditioning for his future....it wouldn't pay to play horribly his last yr (on purpose, with a grudge) then look for some team to pick him up for a starting job.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.02920 seconds with 10 queries