Thread: 3-4 vs. 4-3
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 12:39 PM   #43
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: 3-4 vs. 4-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Del Rio said he noticed the players were often confused on the plays when he studied Redskins defense. Being confused about what you are supposed to do will impact your performance regardless of your talents/strength.. I believe we have to give the players a clean slate with new coaches - if they continue to perform same as they did before then we can start considering if it's worthwhile for Redskins to keep those players.
I gotta double down on the debbie downer here, again.

New coaches come in and always identify what the past coaches were doing wrong and what new exciting ideas the new coach has for the unit. Id guess Manusky, barry Tosula all said the same word salad of "same page", "all in", "aggressive", "cohesive unit", "attacking", "accountability", "best position to win", "play to their strengths" etc

it is not lost on me that Im complaining about players "only being really good and not elite" ... or that they are still young and have improved each year.

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.00809 seconds with 10 queries