View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 04:57 AM   #1
skins89moss
Playmaker

Why Brandon Banks needs to be used on the Offense

Is it just me or does anyone else thinks Banks needs to be used on offense? With Moss out for 5-7 weeks and Cooley on IR we need help. Brandon Banks is our fastest player and needs to get the ball in his hands alot more than just returning kicks. With the new kickoff rules he is a nonfactor so far this year. So why not get him some touches on offense. Banks did play WR at Kansas St. so he can catch the football. Banks has the speed to get on top of the defense and we could take some shots down the field. Who knows maybe he could get some PI calls our way. To me we need a guy that's a home run threat on the offense who can take a 10 yard pass 90 yards to the house. I hope Shannny gives Banks a few snaps very soon. The NFL is a passing league now so Banks has a advantage now with the new rules restricting the defenders from touching WR's anymore. Maybe Banks could be our vs of D-Jax.

Last edited by skins89moss; 10-29-2011 at 04:58 AM.
skins89moss is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05621 seconds with 10 queries