View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 09:04 AM   #72
30gut
Playmaker

Re: 2016 CBS/NFLdraftscout Big Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
We're not picking a center at #21. Nothing I've read suggests there is any center good enough to be picked that high.
I've only read one draftmedia opinion that had Center. I posted a compilation from redskins.com. Most have DL/CB/ILB/Edge rusher.

Quote:
I like Billings from Baylor, and there are a few corners I think we could take at #21. There is literally no way to guess who we'll actually end up with. Depends a lot on who the first 20 picks are + the teams own player rankings. So the draft should be interesting.
I like Billings too. He would fill a whole in the middle of the DL vacated by Knighton. I haven't watched film on him though. Haven't spent much time with the DL this year, by all reports this draft is deep for DL though.

I really like Mackenzie Alexander, but lately it seems that are a number of CBs being mentioned in that range...Artie Burns, William Jackson some even have Vernon Hargraves available (which I doubt). I wonder where Fuller will end up after he runs his 40 at his proday.

I agree it way to early to single in on 1 prospect at pick 21. But who would be say top 5(ish) on your draft board for pick 21?
30gut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.15671 seconds with 10 queries