View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 11:04 AM   #73
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: What happens in Vegas....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I don't see anyone calling this team world beaters. What I see is acknowledgement that the team is improving, which didn't look likely early in the season. You can hate or be pessimistic all you want, but they are on a three-game winning streak, which has only happened eight times in the last 20 years...

It's ok to acknowledge improvement, and hope that it is a sign that things are turning around. Maybe they are turning a corner, and maybe they aren't. Maybe the injuries will derail the streak, or maybe they just aren't as good as they have looked recently. Every week is going to give us more of a glimpse of what this team is made of, but you can't say this team isn't a playoff contender when they are currently in a playoff spot. No the season doesn't end today, but playoff contention actually means that a team still has a chance to make it to the playoffs - and they do.

Exactly. We all know I was leading the hate movement earlier. But there was reason to. This is an awkward time to be upset about this franchise. I mean three games doesn’t erase 30 years, but hell if i think they are starting to dig their way out Im gonna stfu and pray. Lol.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04034 seconds with 10 queries