View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 08:46 AM   #10
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Re: Zach Brown's crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Well we better have something like 44 draft picks and one hell of a free agency if we're going to cut every body...

I mean I get the frustration at people who talked too much, but IMO when it's that many people it reflects badly on the coaching staff.

Zach Brown is one of the better ILB in the league, and he improved his coverage skills this season. I like Foster quite a lot despite his lack of speed (as a player). Norman is having a solid season. And we all know what DJ can do.

Now, they all had some off games this year, as did every body on this roster... which, again, reflects badly on the coaches.

Let's not get rid of all the talent because of a derailing season. I'm all for the fresh start. Find a new HC, maybe a new GM, have a good offseason and see what this roster can do with less injuries, better coaching and full motivation!
Frenchy I know what you are saying, the problem is this guys sound like they don’t want to be here. This is Foster’s second incident, Brown hasn’t been the player he was last year, Norman is overpaid and DJ has diarrhea of the mouth. Maybe a new coaching regime can help?

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04491 seconds with 10 queries