View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 07:17 PM   #454
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Are you able to evaluate Wentz without whatever glasses you have that make it sound like he slept with your wife or killed your dog?

Can you ABSOLUTELY say that it was an unanimous decision by the Colts to get rid of him, when a lot of people know it was a knee jerk move by the owner, and it put the team in a bad situation until they lucked out with Ryan?

Do I think Wentz could not work out? Yeah. Do I think he's a long term answer at QB? Probably not. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to shit on the guy every time his name is brought up.
I could say the same thing about you regarding Cousins. He w/out question did something to you that makes your blood boil...lol

If you read what I said it's a pretty fair statement. Not shitting on the guy at all. I just don't think his future here is brighter than Carr's where skinsfaninok thinks it is. That to me is looking though Commanders glasses. As I said Carr has perhaps the best wr in football as well as the best TE when healthy.

As far as the Colts, yeah probably some knee jerk in there. I agree. But the Eagles also that same reaction which raises serious red flags. Everything I have brought up about Wentz is all stuff that is fair, not personal like it is w/ you and Kirk.

I'm actually rooting for Wentz. I hope it works out. He seems like a good dude, pretty humble. I just don't think it's going to work out.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05091 seconds with 10 queries