Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-20-2021, 09:31 AM   #1261
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Notice I didn’t call you a Trumper because that insults you. So ironic that would insult someone from the pc is nonsense and fuck ur feelings party but dats kool.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-20-2021, 09:56 AM   #1262
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207

I know I know….we cant quit him.
The audacity of a Trump Supporter to say the things you say is just mind numbing. Were you even aware that Trump did this? Read the article man. As usual Trump is the least transparent potus in history again. This time as far as drone strikes and civilians killed. I mean not only did he have casualties of war, but he did away with the legislation that madevit public. Classic Trump. Classic Trumpers. Hearvno evil see no evil. If you dont know about it it didn’t happen. But that isn’t enough. Than what happens in these cases across the board is he and all you TRUMPERS pounce on the other guy. Not only that but it was detrimental to our IA’s. Yet you have the fuckin nerve to start barking about it now?
Old 10-20-2021, 09:57 AM   #1263
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

It is getting old making you look silly in here.
Old 10-20-2021, 10:14 AM   #1264
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

My summary of the political threads for 2020 thru the end of time.

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:28 AM   #1265
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
She’s a liar and bullshitter like her boss. Period

This administration has been an embarrassment so far.

1.Just as many covid deaths as the previous administration with 3 vaccines at his disposal…

2.a border over run with illegals and they have put kids in cages,

3.terrible inflation numbers and rising energy prices.

4. supply chain mess we knew about in March and have done nothing about

5. of course the Afghanistan debacle along with drone striking an innocent family.
Wait, are kids in cages a bad thing now?

I mean I oppose this admin on that policy too, but at least I'm consistent with my opposition to putting kids in cages and making asylum seekers wait outside the US.

PS - I also find it hilarious you are critiquing this admin for that drone strike - but never mentioned all the previous admin drone strikes that killed innocent families.

Let's just be real here Chico - the only way this admin could get a positive endorsement from you is if Biden switched up and endorsed everything Trump did after he took office.
Old 10-20-2021, 10:50 AM   #1266
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Wait, are kids in cages a bad thing now?

I mean I oppose this admin on that policy too, but at least I'm consistent with my opposition to putting kids in cages and making asylum seekers wait outside the US.

PS - I also find it hilarious you are critiquing this admin for that drone strike - but never mentioned all the previous admin drone strikes that killed innocent families.

Let's just be real here Chico - the only way this admin could get a positive endorsement from you is if Biden switched up and endorsed everything Trump did after he took office.
It’s going this bad, heh?

You want me to point out the Obama drone strikes that killed the innocent? Bro you and Democrats cried about one of the most evil people in the world being made into salsa when General Sulimani was justifiable killed. U were up in arms about it. Biden killed an innocent family then him and Gen Milley lied about it to the American people…as intelligence knew within 12 hours it was a bad target.

Kids in cages bad? It’s all rich from you guys, where’s AOC and her fake outrage and fake photos of her crying? The border was secured for the first time in a long time with low illegal crossing data to support it.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 11:20 AM   #1267
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

You want me to point out the Obama drone strikes that killed the innocent? Bro you and Democrats cried about one of the most evil people in the world being made into salsa when General Sulimani was justifiable killed. U were up in arms about it. Biden killed an innocent family then him and Gen Milley lied about it to the American people…as intelligence knew within 12 hours it was a bad target.

Kids in cages bad? It’s all rich from you guys, where’s AOC and her fake outrage and fake photos of her crying? The border was secured for the first time in a long time with low illegal crossing data to support it.
You can - Bush, Obama and Trump all have bodies on them for allowing drone strikes where they didn't have a positive ID on the target.
Old 10-20-2021, 11:21 AM   #1268
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
My summary of the political threads for 2020 thru the end of time.

Funny how you see it from that perspective as opposed to a Trump supporter who had blinders on for four years crying about things like lying, drone strikes, and Covid handling as being completely and utterly oblivious when it is convenient. Again for the 196th time SD …lol… nobody here is saying Biden should be on Mt Rushmore. But when Chico suddenly takes offense to things that Trump took to extremes it is very much all right to ask where he was for the last 5 years. Like when you call out a press secretary in here but we’re completely silent about the bozo mouthpieces he trotted out - all 5 of them.

And also for the 196th time SD - Trump is campaigning for 2024, and remains the most powerful person on your side of the aisle.

But please, meme on…..
Old 10-20-2021, 11:23 AM   #1269
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

No dude. Point out the Trump drone strikes that outnumbered the Obama drone strikes by the thousands and the fact that he did away with legislation Obama put in place to make civilian casualties public. Jesus Christ you cannot be that conveniently oblivious.
Old 10-20-2021, 11:35 AM   #1270
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I’ll summarize this thread about politics.

Chico …. Biden is a liar! Biden is a con artist! Biden is a racist! Biden handled Covid bad! Biden is participating in Nepotism! Biden is a baby! Biden is the worst! Biden doesn’t eat well! Biden is obese! Biden loves dictators! Biden is mental! Biden is an egomaniac! Biden didn’t serve cus of bonespurs! Biden is a sexual predator! Biden is crass! Biden has bad hair!

All of us… dude thats rich coming from a Trump supporter.

SD …. Man I don’t know where you guys get off talking about Trump. He isn’t even relevant.
Old 10-20-2021, 11:43 AM   #1271
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
No dude. Point out the Trump drone strikes that outnumbered the Obama drone strikes by the thousands and the fact that he did away with legislation Obama put in place to make civilian casualties public. Jesus Christ you cannot be that conveniently oblivious.
Imagine being so dumb and dishonest to leave out the fact the Trump administration was actively fighting ISIS and defeated the ISIS regime ended a UN described active genocide in the Middle East. Where a majority of drone strikes were used.

JFC…”by the thousands” which he ended a conflict and genocide also lead to terrorists attacks here at home.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 11:56 AM   #1272
SunnySide
Playmaker

Just give in. Grow fat and old drinking beer, raising kids, eyes glued to TVs and phones. Sleeping in comfortable beds with central air. Go silently into the night never making a lasting imprint in this world.

All the suffering in the world that has come before us or currently being endured is done with one goal in mind ... the hope to get fat and old.

To grow fat, laugh, imbide and die old is the ultimate goal in life.

Go out and vote but who you vote for or who is President doesnt effect your day to day life ... unless you just like playing tribal social media politics like we do here.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 12:16 PM   #1273
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Imagine being so dumb and dishonest to leave out the fact the Trump administration was actively fighting ISIS and defeated the ISIS regime ended a UN described active genocide in the Middle East. Where a majority of drone strikes were used.

JFC…”by the thousands” which he ended a conflict and genocide also lead to terrorists attacks here at home.

LOL. Man ur good at spin. You could have been one of Trumps press secretaries. So now innocent lives taken by drone strikes are only bad depending on the situation? Gotcha. So Trump was saving the world and we will call it collateral damage and Obama and Biden were just pressing random buttons for no reason and should be bought up on murder charges. Jesus Christ.
Old 10-20-2021, 12:18 PM   #1274
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

Just give in. Grow fat and old drinking beer, raising kids, eyes glued to TVs and phones. Sleeping in comfortable beds with central air. Go silently into the night never making a lasting imprint in this world.

All the suffering in the world that has come before us or currently being endured is done with one goal in mind ... the hope to get fat and old.

To grow fat, laugh, imbide and die old is the ultimate goal in life.

Go out and vote but who you vote for or who is President doesnt effect your day to day life ... unless you just like playing tribal social media politics like we do here.

Lol. Nah. Just be consistent with your argument. Not convenient depending on which guy you are talking about. Nobody here champions Biden at all cost. But someone certainly does with Drumpf.
Old 10-20-2021, 12:19 PM   #1275
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

SD reading my post. LOL.