Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2022, 09:37 AM   #466
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,125
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
yeah no doubt that would be a huge loss for them
They are worried about Lance's accuracy issues with him... Without him it would be even worse
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-20-2022, 12:56 PM   #467
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,007
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Check out minority owner of Seattle Kraken, Marshawn Lynch doing donuts with the zamboni. Living the dream.

https://twitter.com/brianrcobb/statu...begin-holdouts
__________________
Washington Commanders, The Pee Pole's Team!
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 05:34 PM   #468
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 21,302
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I could say the same thing about you regarding Cousins. He w/out question did something to you that makes your blood boil...lol

If you read what I said it's a pretty fair statement. Not shitting on the guy at all. I just don't think his future here is brighter than Carr's where skinsfaninok thinks it is. That to me is looking though Commanders glasses. As I said Carr has perhaps the best wr in football as well as the best TE when healthy.

As far as the Colts, yeah probably some knee jerk in there. I agree. But the Eagles also that same reaction which raises serious red flags. Everything I have brought up about Wentz is all stuff that is fair, not personal like it is w/ you and Kirk.

I'm actually rooting for Wentz. I hope it works out. He seems like a good dude, pretty humble. I just don't think it's going to work out.
I think there's a big difference between me saying that Kirk Cousins, a player who is no longer in our team, is not an elite QB, and you being super negative about Wentz in just about every one of your posts and saying that he's not going to work out.

I mean, I'm not overly positive about him and have my doubts. I just don't get what alternative would have been so much better that makes the Wentz deal so terrible.
__________________
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 06:11 PM   #469
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 15,796
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I think there's a big difference between me saying that Kirk Cousins, a player who is no longer in our team, is not an elite QB, and you being super negative about Wentz in just about every one of your posts and saying that he's not going to work out.

I mean, I'm not overly positive about him and have my doubts. I just don't get what alternative would have been so much better that makes the Wentz deal so terrible.
You have been bashing Cousins for years, even when he was on the team. It was almost personal.

I just don't feel I was being super negative when saying that Carr is in a better situation than Wentz. and I stated the reasons. Sorry you're so sensitive about it.

I don't feel Wentz is in a good situation here as the reasons I stated. That could obviously change if Samuel gets healthy and we draft one of the elite wr's. That changes everything. That could give him 3 really good players, potentially maybe the best since Monk, Clark and Sanders. Maybe... I also said I hope it works out for him, I'm rooting for him and he seems like a good dude.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 06:15 PM   #470
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 15,796
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Check out minority owner of Seattle Kraken, Marshawn Lynch doing donuts with the zamboni. Living the dream.

https://twitter.com/brianrcobb/statu...begin-holdouts
Gotta give it to Lynch. He has to be one of the smartest guys in the NFL when it came to his cash. He never spent any of his on the field earnings. Just lived off endorsement money.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 07:09 PM   #471
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,562
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Gotta give it to Lynch. He has to be one of the smartest guys in the NFL when it came to his cash. He never spent any of his on the field earnings. Just lived off endorsement money.
They say Gronk has done the same thing.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 08:04 PM   #472
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 21,302
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
You have been bashing Cousins for years, even when he was on the team. It was almost personal.

I just don't feel I was being super negative when saying that Carr is in a better situation than Wentz. and I stated the reasons. Sorry you're so sensitive about it.

I don't feel Wentz is in a good situation here as the reasons I stated. That could obviously change if Samuel gets healthy and we draft one of the elite wr's. That changes everything. That could give him 3 really good players, potentially maybe the best since Monk, Clark and Sanders. Maybe... I also said I hope it works out for him, I'm rooting for him and he seems like a good dude.
I actually agree with that one, especially since Carr has freaking D. Adams.
__________________
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 10:10 AM   #473
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 3,379
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Id be so excited if we had Carr under center.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 10:27 AM   #474
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,007
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Gotta give it to Lynch. He has to be one of the smartest guys in the NFL when it came to his cash. He never spent any of his on the field earnings. Just lived off endorsement money.
Then he invests in a quality product. Not business real estate or restaurants like the rest do.
__________________
Washington Commanders, The Pee Pole's Team!
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 08:57 PM   #475
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30,725
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...adarius-toney/

Report: Giants trying to trade Kadarius Toney


Gettleman clean up on aisle 4! Disaster
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

mitch hedberg -

“You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 11:42 AM   #476
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,125
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

LOL The giants thought Toney would be a Hill 2.0 lolol
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:22 PM   #477
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 21,302
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

So the G-men are taking a QB next year? This year?

@diannaESPN
The Giants have not exercised Daniel Jones 5th year option, per source
__________________
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:48 PM   #478
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30,725
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
So the G-men are taking a QB next year? This year?

@diannaESPN
The Giants have not exercised Daniel Jones 5th year option, per source
Wow…

G1, where you be at?
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

mitch hedberg -

“You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 04:04 PM   #479
calia
Playmaker
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 54
Posts: 2,790
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

They’ll take a qb with their second 1st round pick, I’ll bet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?"
"I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:54 AM   #480
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 97,743
Re: Around the NFL 2022: Offseason edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
So the G-men are taking a QB next year? This year?

@diannaESPN
The Giants have not exercised Daniel Jones 5th year option, per source
A lot of the g-men fans I know have suddenly pivoted on DJ and are now saying he stinks, they need to move on, etc. Wasn't long ago the excuse list for him was a mile long.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.18924 seconds with 11 queries