The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-12-2022, 04:33 PM   #1
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Fucking weird you don’t oppose cutting up children to convert them to a different sex.

“Well if I can’t google it, then that’s good enough for me…it must not be true”

SS, you should follow Chris Rufo, yesterday posted a video of a Stanford doctor at a lecture stating if puberty blockers has ceased or most likely ceased testicles non-operational, that doctors should removed them when they are minors.

I know how nuanced you are so, you will probably remain in that “well it happens so rare, it’s fine we cut up a couple children.” stage of the discussion.
1. Its fucking weird you think this is a wide spread problem. Theres like 20 million kids ages 13-17 in the US. This "tops" surgery (double mascetomy) for 16 and up is like 50 a year.

Im comfortable with that because i assume this was a long thought out personal decision that this teen and their family made. Decision made after a lot of discussion and education.

Let 50 or so 16-17 year olds and their families make educated deeply personal decisions.

2. Conservatives banging on this "chemical castration" war drum is 100% sheep fear mongering. Yall act like theres some conveyor belt forcing gender affirming operations on kids as they walk into school.

Let those families make their own fucking decisions ... nobody is forcing your kid to get one.

3. Chris Russo .. Idk man, i clicked on your substack link from yesterday and it was basically some dudes facebook opinion post w zero facts/cites .. just some random dudes thoughts

----------------------------------

in short --- no one is forcing kids to undergo gender surgery, I found zero cases of chemical castration of minors ... so you can repeat whatever "fake news" Tucker Carlson snow balled into your mouth last night ... but like be honest brother.

This is some boogey man bull shit.

And if all you got is boogey man bullshit as your campaign strategy .. you might be conservative.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 06:58 PM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
1. Its fucking weird you think this is a wide spread problem. Theres like 20 million kids ages 13-17 in the US. This "tops" surgery (double mascetomy) for 16 and up is like 50 a year.

Im comfortable with that because i assume this was a long thought out personal decision that this teen and their family made. Decision made after a lot of discussion and education.

Let 50 or so 16-17 year olds and their families make educated deeply personal decisions.

2. Conservatives banging on this "chemical castration" war drum is 100% sheep fear mongering. Yall act like theres some conveyor belt forcing gender affirming operations on kids as they walk into school.

Let those families make their own fucking decisions ... nobody is forcing your kid to get one.

3. Chris Russo .. Idk man, i clicked on your substack link from yesterday and it was basically some dudes facebook opinion post w zero facts/cites .. just some random dudes thoughts

----------------------------------

in short --- no one is forcing kids to undergo gender surgery, I found zero cases of chemical castration of minors ... so you can repeat whatever "fake news" Tucker Carlson snow balled into your mouth last night ... but like be honest brother.

This is some boogey man bull shit.

And if all you got is boogey man bullshit as your campaign strategy .. you might be conservative.

Here is the Chris Rufo video is oct 11

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Stanford Children's doctor says "the demand for transgender surgery has increased by five-fold" and suggests that if a boy takes hormones and "her testes are non-functional," doctors should surgically remove them—even if the child is a minor

You can check out the Boston children hospital website they can cut your child up real good, anyway you like! check this cool shit:

Although they have different functions, the clitoris and penis are both derived from the same tissue. Metoidioplasty takes advantage of this fact by creating a penis from the clitoris after it has been enlarged through the use of testosterone therapy. Often, a scrotoplasty (surgical creation of a scrotum from the labia majora) is performed at the same time.

Metoidioplasty may also include surgical construction of a glans and lengthening of the urethra. The first option improves the resemblance to a cisgender male's penis. The second makes it possible for you to urinate while standing up. It is possible to have a phalloplasty after a metoidioplasty but the reverse is not true.

Totally normal to do to children! Making a penis into vagina, on a child

If you are for cutting up children, then I really don’t want to hear complaints about prayers on school grounds, a baker not making a cake, etc. Seriously, what a minor thing to complain about when you know, you are for castration of a child. Well when you are for killing a children the same day of birth, whata expect! Normal

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 07:14 PM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Stanford Children's doctor says "the demand for transgender surgery has increased by five-fold" and suggests that if a boy takes hormones and "her testes are non-functional," doctors should surgically remove them—even if the child is a minor

You can check out the Boston children hospital website they can cut your child up real good, anyway you like! check this cool shit:

Although they have different functions, the clitoris and penis are both derived from the same tissue. Metoidioplasty takes advantage of this fact by creating a penis from the clitoris after it has been enlarged through the use of testosterone therapy. Often, a scrotoplasty (surgical creation of a scrotum from the labia majora) is performed at the same time.

Metoidioplasty may also include surgical construction of a glans and lengthening of the urethra. The first option improves the resemblance to a cisgender male's penis. The second makes it possible for you to urinate while standing up. It is possible to have a phalloplasty after a metoidioplasty but the reverse is not true.

If you are for cutting up children, then I really don’t want to hear complaints about prayers on school grounds, a baker not making a cake, etc. Seriously, what a minor thing to complain about when you know, you are for castration of a child. Well when you are for killing a children the same day of birth, whata expect! Normal
You're worst then trump , you really are fucking stupid.

Last edited by Giantone; 10-13-2022 at 04:28 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 09:06 PM   #4
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

You're getting real technical on talking about kids genitals lol - I don't care to become an expert on the subject.

My motto is - whatever makes you happy. Wanna be transgender? Go for it. Unless your happiness is derived from seeing other people unhappy then fuck you. I agree with Sunny - I don't think this problem is nearly as big as you think it is. But it's whatever, it's only a matter of time until Mitch and co. come up with another boogeyman for you to jump on. So keep on keepin' on Chico.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:11 PM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You're getting real technical on talking about kids genitals lol - I don't care to become an expert on the subject.

My motto is - whatever makes you happy. Wanna be transgender? Go for it. Unless your happiness is derived from seeing other people unhappy then fuck you. I agree with Sunny - I don't think this problem is nearly as big as you think it is. But it's whatever, it's only a matter of time until Mitch and co. come up with another boogeyman for you to jump on. So keep on keepin' on Chico.
Sure that’s my motto too, but what’s with the kids angle? Why is suddenly that’s the push to expose children to identify-sex issue in school? Young kids drag show…seriously why is that a strategy?

Why not just say, wait until you are 18 before you make that decision as an adult? You know how much change happens between 15 to 18…big jump in personal interest, “what’s cool”, independence, life in general, etc. And definitely in some cases, parents are cos playing with their child’s identity because of their cult like woke bullshit lie they living.

Also when you look at the facts, transgender isn’t natural or organic. How it’s isolated to the coasts, certain parts of Europe…it’s laughable to ignore to think people have being living like this through history secretly and now in the last 8 years a sudden change.

To be honest, I simply reject the whole premise of trans child…it’s made up nonsense. Girls aren’t born with a penis. We aren’t changing that definition because of the last 5 years. Grow up

Also the role social media has played in the push for a minority, extreme voices to trans-idiots more mainstream, well it’s the same complaints when we hear about extremist given platforms on both sides of the political isle.

At 18 you are mentally unstable enough, have at it…start cutting yourself up. Live your life, but don’t push it on children. That’s not what’s taught in my house, and we don’t accept it.

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 10-12-2022 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:51 PM   #6
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 11:16 AM   #7
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

So I watched the 2 min clip.

1. Demand for gender affirming surgery is up 5 fold .. bc transgender finally feel comfortable "coming out" and there is now a medical community attempting to welcome them. This "stat" isnt about minors.

2. Odd of her to say the medical comm advises to remove non function organs like an appendix ... I have both my appendixes, I dont know anyone who gets them removed without some medical need to do so. Bad analogy.

3. She never said the testes should be removed from a minor, she did say they would be non functioning bc of hormone blockers .. and then she did the odd appendix analogy (but she didnt say that minors are getting their testes removed). But the point being, its irreversible

4. "Transgender patient is the most well informed patient with years of psychological evaluations, months of medical treatment and has thought about that this for years" ... this is one of my points (and im educated guessing here) .. but no minor is having this done without a lot of education and thought behind it.

You act like I send my daughter to school in the morning and the school sends her back to me as a boy.

--------

Anyway ... conservatives win again with the contorl of the dialogue.

Here I am doing a deep dive into transgender minors ... bc like 50 or so 16-17 year old have the "tops" surgery ...

----

And I am thoroughly done with this .. i feel like a dog feetching the bone chico and conseravtives are throwing
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 01:10 PM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
So I watched the 2 min clip.

1. Demand for gender affirming surgery is up 5 fold .. bc transgender finally feel comfortable "coming out" and there is now a medical community attempting to welcome them. This "stat" isnt about minors.

2. Odd of her to say the medical comm advises to remove non function organs like an appendix ... I have both my appendixes, I dont know anyone who gets them removed without some medical need to do so. Bad analogy.

3. She never said the testes should be removed from a minor, she did say they would be non functioning bc of hormone blockers .. and then she did the odd appendix analogy (but she didnt say that minors are getting their testes removed). But the point being, its irreversible

4. "Transgender patient is the most well informed patient with years of psychological evaluations, months of medical treatment and has thought about that this for years" ... this is one of my points (and im educated guessing here) .. but no minor is having this done without a lot of education and thought behind it.

You act like I send my daughter to school in the morning and the school sends her back to me as a boy.

--------

Anyway ... conservatives win again with the contorl of the dialogue.

Here I am doing a deep dive into transgender minors ... bc like 50 or so 16-17 year old have the "tops" surgery ...

----

And I am thoroughly done with this .. i feel like a dog feetching the bone chico and conseravtives are throwing
My last thoughts and feelings would be my response above to Mooby post.

Again, a lot of this would be avoided if it wasn’t the left’s bullshit strategy to target children with some of their sick and simply ridiculous ideology. Which this is happening:

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...DQldqvru8rAAAA

School boards sends out invites to a family friendly drag show sponsored by San Francisco Gender Reassignment Surgery Center.

He Gets Us
Old 10-13-2022, 01:45 PM   #9
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
My last thoughts and feelings would be my response above to Mooby post.

Again, a lot of this would be avoided if it wasn’t the left’s bullshit strategy to target children with some of their sick and simply ridiculous ideology. Which this is happening:

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...DQldqvru8rAAAA

School boards sends out invites to a family friendly drag show sponsored by San Francisco Gender Reassignment Surgery Center.
This will be my last post on the subject too - I'm going out of town for a few days and I don't particular care if transgender kids or teenagers want to commit to their lifestyle which they are certainly entitled to - I am positive they do enough research to decide whether it's worth the commitment or not.

But I found it very interesting how you keep circling around to Chris Rufo - that's the guy who literally made critical race theory the boogeyman which helped Youngkin win election because McAuliffe fucked up with his stupid comments on the education system.

It makes sense you would latch onto the guy who keeps giving the right new boogeymen to hunt, first you get up in arms about libs teaching a literal college level course to children (laughable in the first place to expect kids to have any idea wtf an adult would be talking about minorities being disenfranchised) and now their new boogeyman is kids becoming transgender before their brains have fully developed.

Its all making sense now. Is the transgender thing the hot button issue to drive you to the polls for the midterms? Or are you sticking with "Biden is a senile fuckup?"

You can ignore this post Chico, I ain't gonna respond. Enjoy your weekend.
Old 10-13-2022, 05:05 PM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
This will be my last post on the subject too - I'm going out of town for a few days and I don't particular care if transgender kids or teenagers want to commit to their lifestyle which they are certainly entitled to - I am positive they do enough research to decide whether it's worth the commitment or not.

But I found it very interesting how you keep circling around to Chris Rufo - that's the guy who literally made critical race theory the boogeyman which helped Youngkin win election because McAuliffe fucked up with his stupid comments on the education system.

It makes sense you would latch onto the guy who keeps giving the right new boogeymen to hunt, first you get up in arms about libs teaching a literal college level course to children (laughable in the first place to expect kids to have any idea wtf an adult would be talking about minorities being disenfranchised) and now their new boogeyman is kids becoming transgender before their brains have fully developed.

Its all making sense now. Is the transgender thing the hot button issue to drive you to the polls for the midterms? Or are you sticking with "Biden is a senile fuckup?"

You can ignore this post Chico, I ain't gonna respond. Enjoy your weekend.
“Commit to their lifestyle” is one helluva an embarrassing frame. But enjoy your weekend!

He Gets Us
Old 10-13-2022, 07:42 PM   #11
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
“Commit to their lifestyle” is one helluva an embarrassing frame. But enjoy your weekend!
Let me rephrase because being a trans kid who hasn't had treatment yet is probably a rough go of things regardless - I meant commit to their lifestyle in a more permanent manner than they already have. I'd like to think we all knew trans kids in school and if you did like I did you'd already know they were being bullied long before they ever decided to make permanent changes. If surgery helps someone feel more comfortable in their own skin it's not a bad thing. But go ahead Chico, keep convincing yourself 50 teenagers getting gender reassignment treatment out of 300+ million people is some kinda problem.

Anyways someone smack me for responding after I said I wasn't going to. Hopefully we get this dub tonight and my long weekend gets a little more enjoyable. Deuces.
Old 10-13-2022, 02:33 PM   #12
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

I went on their website and they do not perform surgeries on kids under 18. Anybody receiving surgery must be a legal adult. Same with vaginoplasty.

https://www.childrenshospital.org/pr...health-service

I agree with SS here the indoctrination and surgery are red herring to invoke fear and it is clearly working.

I don't have answers I do know acceptance of transgender students is incredibly low and suicide is incredibly high so anything that would continue to disenfranchise this population is something I am not in favor. I do agree certain decisions need to be waited upon until they are adults and I don't know of a single state that doesn't follow suit.
Old 10-14-2022, 10:37 AM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I went on their website and they do not perform surgeries on kids under 18. Anybody receiving surgery must be a legal adult. Same with vaginoplasty.

https://www.childrenshospital.org/pr...health-service

I agree with SS here the indoctrination and surgery are red herring to invoke fear and it is clearly working.

I don't have answers I do know acceptance of transgender students is incredibly low and suicide is incredibly high so anything that would continue to disenfranchise this population is something I am not in favor. I do agree certain decisions need to be waited upon until they are adults and I don't know of a single state that doesn't follow suit.
The problem is the surgeries are happening to minors, there is no disputing that fact. Along with puberty blockers which a ton of kids are on and we don’t know truly know the impact because the research is not clear as activist pressure to skew data and outcomes. Also places completing the surgeries on minors aren’t advertising it and often don’t mention in fear of push back…exactly what we saw in Boston and Vanderbilt.

I’ve seen 2 speakers of major medical institutions talk about the opportunity to make money, one stating it’s a “gold mine” in terms of trans surgeries. Elective surgeries are cash cows to big pharma, big health corporations period. When Covid shut them down, it was earth shattering and lobby was occurring to get them going again.

Again what no one will seem to answer, what’s changed? Where we have seen significant jumps in kids wanting to change gender in the last 6-8 years? Why is it a coastal thing and spots in Europe? It’s not organic or natural and is simply an activist and social media pushed phenomenon…call it what the fuck it is, bullshit.

He Gets Us
Old 10-14-2022, 11:25 AM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The problem is the surgeries are happening to minors, there is no disputing that fact. Along with puberty blockers which a ton of kids are on and we don’t know truly know the impact because the research is not clear as activist pressure to skew data and outcomes. Also places completing the surgeries on minors aren’t advertising it and often don’t mention in fear of push back…exactly what we saw in Boston and Vanderbilt.

I’ve seen 2 speakers of major medical institutions talk about the opportunity to make money, one stating it’s a “gold mine” in terms of trans surgeries. Elective surgeries are cash cows to big pharma, big health corporations period. When Covid shut them down, it was earth shattering and lobby was occurring to get them going again.

Again what no one will seem to answer, what’s changed? Where we have seen significant jumps in kids wanting to change gender in the last 6-8 years? Why is it a coastal thing and spots in Europe? It’s not organic or natural and is simply an activist and social media pushed phenomenon…call it what the fuck it is, bullshit.

LOL, chico at his best..................

Old 10-14-2022, 01:18 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:

Dude. You are so far down the rabbit hole that even the rabbits are throwing you life lines.
All kidding aside, Im completely worried about your grasp on reality.

Im serious man. You are clearly caught up in some q-anon type brainwashing. I don’t know you outside of this forum but i pray that the people who do are aware of your situation and are at least trying to help you. Only so much we here on the WP can do. Take a deep breath man. Throw your computer in the garbage. Take a walk. Read some books about cults. Whatever it takes. Seriously.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote