Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 01:40 AM   #61
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: Around the NFL...Week 4 Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindoy View Post
Man pleads guilty to extorting Washington Redskins’ quarterback Robert Griffin III - The Washington Post

"former Baylor basketball player pleaded guilty Thursday to trying to extort $1 million from Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III by threatening to expose damaging information"

Wonder what, if any, damaging info there is.
It was nothing, pictures/videos of RG3's fiancee in various states. His fiancee who used to be Hurd's girlfriend

Advertisements
Old 09-28-2012, 01:42 AM   #62
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
It was nothing, pictures/videos of RG3's fiancee in various states. His fiancee who used to be Hurd's girlfriend
Now I ain't saying she's a gold digger
Old 09-28-2012, 01:47 AM   #63
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Poor Hurd. Lol. Rg3 got the money and the girl. Awesome.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:02 AM   #64
Kindoy
The Starter

Just saw the highlight of Josh Cribbs getting knocked out. Glad he's ok... i can't stand when an opponent is clearly seriously hurt and all the other team wants to do is celebrate the fact that they recovered a fumble and had a big hit. Some guys just don't know how to act like they've been there/done that before. This isn't necessarily the best example, though there was a little bit of it. I'm just saying in general.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #65
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Just saw the highlight of Josh Cribbs getting knocked out. Glad he's ok... i can't stand when an opponent is clearly seriously hurt and all the other team wants to do is celebrate the fact that they recovered a fumble and had a big hit. Some guys just don't know how to act like they've been there/done that before. This isn't necessarily the best example, though there was a little bit of it. I'm just saying in general.
Watching it live on TV, I think everything happened so fast that the Ravens didnt notice right away what happened to Cribbs.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2.
R.I.P. #21
Old 09-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #66
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Yeah, there was a fumble recovery. I don't think the Browns even knew what happened because they sent their offense out. Both offenses were on the field.

Cribbs got kicked in the face while he was out too, as players were trying to jump on the fumbled ball. He was smiling after he woke up...good sign. That was a scary play. His helmet seemed to come off way too easily...maybe he should get re-fitted or check that chinstrap.

The Browns aren't very good but they are keeping their games close. I'm worried about when we play them. They SHOULD have beaten the Eagles...thanks to Vick.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #67
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Yeah, there was a fumble recovery. I don't think the Browns even knew what happened because they sent their offense out. Both offenses were on the field.

Cribbs got kicked in the face while he was out too, as players were trying to jump on the fumbled ball. He was smiling after he woke up...good sign. That was a scary play. His helmet seemed to come off way too easily...maybe he should get re-fitted or check that chinstrap.

The Browns aren't very good but they are keeping their games close. I'm worried about when we play them. They SHOULD have beaten the Eagles...thanks to Vick.
It really seems like the helmets are coming off so easily this year. It is amazing that nobody has been seriously injured.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #68
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post

I think the Browns could be a very good team, if they get a good receiving group. Their WRs were sucking it up last night, still Weeden lit up the Ravens D. If they can get a good #1 and #2 receiver, they can make some noise. Their defense looked very good and Trent Richardson is easily going to be one of the top RBs in the league very soon.
R.I.P. #21
Old 09-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #69
mredskins
Gamebreaker

I hate to say it but I think CLE is a better team then us. If we went into BAL last night we would have been lite up.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #70
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
He didnt come back in? effing cream puff

He Gets Us
Old 09-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #71
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I think the Browns could be a very good team, if they get a good receiving group. Their WRs were sucking it up last night, still Weeden lit up the Ravens D. If they can get a good #1 and #2 receiver, they can make some noise. Their defense looked very good and Trent Richardson is easily going to be one of the top RBs in the league very soon.
I agree 100 percent. Weeden really impressed last nite - short week - on the road - against the ravens - wow. If they had a couple wide receivers I think they would be one good team. They even have an awesome kicker.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #72
MTK
\m/

Weeden is getting no help with all the drops.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #73
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I hate to say it but I think CLE is a better team then us. If we went into BAL last night we would have been lite up.
Personally I think we are pretty equal. We have better receivers, rushing D, and RG3 is miles ahead of Weeden. They have a solid o-line, much better running game, and I thought their secondary did a good job (although Boldin did blow up in the second half).

Although I think that their woes are easily fix with experience (for Weeden) and acquiring receivers through free agency/draft.
R.I.P. #21
Old 09-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #74
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Keep in mind that BAL had played 4 games in 18 days. Including Sunday Night. That is brutal. I don't know that we would have been lit up, maybe, but our offense would probably have been ahead of CLE's. There were plays where the BAL trail guys were definitely running out of steam, or not keeping up, and I think our misdirection would definitely have opened opportunities. Of course we don't get them after a 4 game 18day stretch, and then it will be a tougher match definitely.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #75
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing.........didnt want to say it.
Closed Thread