Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

No NFL team got more from 2015 draft class than Redskins, ESPN’s Mel Kiper says

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 01-20-2016, 11:09 AM   #46
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: No NFL team got more from 2015 draft class than Redskins, ESPN’s Mel Kiper says

I like to hate on him hard, but when he's healthy he actually HAS been getting better. We luck into him having injuries (I don't root for it, but I'm never sad when he's out). The sooner he retires the better we'll be...

...until Dallas inevitably lucks into their next franchise QB. They have a horseshoe shoved so far up their collective asses with that shit (McLain, out of football, Collins, free first rounder, I could go on and on and on). No SB wins to show for it, but I sure as hell wouldn't be sad to have their record with all the luck they've gotten personnel-wise.

Advertisements
Old 01-20-2016, 11:22 AM   #47
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: No NFL team got more from 2015 draft class than Redskins, ESPN’s Mel Kiper says

F Dallas. That is all. Out.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:00 PM   #48
Schneed10
A Dude

Yeah I really don't get why any of us would want Tony Romo to continue being their QB. He was 3-1 in the games he started this year, with the one loss being Carolina.

Him and Dez healthy together make that team instant 8-8 material, even with all the other warts. We saw this season exactly what a good QB can do for you, why wouldn't the Cowboys benefit the same way next season?

Take the homer goggles off boys, Romo is good and the Cowboys will be competitive next season.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:05 PM   #49
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
I like to hate on him hard, but when he's healthy he actually HAS been getting better. We luck into him having injuries (I don't root for it, but I'm never sad when he's out). The sooner he retires the better we'll be...

...until Dallas inevitably lucks into their next franchise QB. They have a horseshoe shoved so far up their collective asses with that shit (McLain, out of football, Collins, free first rounder, I could go on and on and on). No SB wins to show for it, but I sure as hell wouldn't be sad to have their record with all the luck they've gotten personnel-wise.
That's the thing, on the guys they've gotten very lucky with, they're young and will be there for a while. Collins will only get better. Combined with their other 3 dominant linemen, and a healthy Romo and Dez, that's a top 10 offense. All they'd need to do is build depth at RB behind McFadden, which isn't hard to do.

Their defense was good this season. Hardy was disappointing and may not stick with them, and they need Lee to stay healthy. But they'll get Scandrick back in the secondary, and what if Randy Gregory develops?

In the NFL you're never all that far away from being very good. We have to view them as very dangerous next year.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:22 PM   #50
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
That's the thing, on the guys they've gotten very lucky with, they're young and will be there for a while. Collins will only get better. Combined with their other 3 dominant linemen, and a healthy Romo and Dez, that's a top 10 offense. All they'd need to do is build depth at RB behind McFadden, which isn't hard to do.

Their defense was good this season. Hardy was disappointing and may not stick with them, and they need Lee to stay healthy. But they'll get Scandrick back in the secondary, and what if Randy Gregory develops?

In the NFL you're never all that far away from being very good. We have to view them as very dangerous next year.
No way man. I hate the Cowboys, so by extension it means they will suck next year. They're gonna be taking more L's then Meek Mill.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:26 PM   #51
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:

This part kind of shocked me too. Outside of Lee, I "thought" they didn't have a ton of talent. Marinelli got a TON out of that unit.
Old 01-20-2016, 03:07 PM   #52
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Yeah I really don't get why any of us would want Tony Romo to continue being their QB. He was 3-1 in the games he started this year, with the one loss being Carolina.

Him and Dez healthy together make that team instant 8-8 material, even with all the other warts. We saw this season exactly what a good QB can do for you, why wouldn't the Cowboys benefit the same way next season?

Take the homer goggles off boys, Romo is good and the Cowboys will be competitive next season.
Romo and Dez are good, but as long as he is their starter with no effective backup plan they won't go anywhere. At this point he has too many injuries, and his body is clearly worn down. Look at this season. Dallas' line was a very good line. Dallas allowed the 11th fewest sacks, and he still went out 2 separate times. He rushed himself back in, and the team allowed it. Without an effective backup I would expect him to do the same things next year and until he is out of the league.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote