Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

12th's 5 Reasons Why The Skins Beat N.E.

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-24-2007, 11:16 AM   #136
skinsWill
Special Teams

Re: 12th's 5 Reasons Why The Skins Beat N.E.

We have the deth at CB to match up w/ NEs WR's, a couple of hard hitting safetys that will make people think about how hard they will be getting hit, when they are trying to catch the ball. Our "freak" Sean Taylor already owns Randy moss, he can run with him, he can out jump him, even from behind he can out jump him to break up the pass, and Randy knows how hard he can hit, and is going to make sure to know where ST is on the feild every play, ST is one of the few people who can cover moss 1 on 1 and WIN. WE WILL GET PICKS!!!! The running game will be on our LBs, who have been playing like they are posessed, and w/ London Fletcher making the adjustments, i think we will fare MUCH better than most people think. Even if the Pats run the ball down our thoats bc. we take away the big play... that works to our advantage bc. they are having to put together long sustained drives, which lowers the total amount of points they will score. The real question is can our O hang w/ them...? I think AL is gonna bust this thing wide open and air it out big time in the first and then slow it down a little, but still keep the Pats D honest, but the conservative playcalling will not show up this week, we are gonna go waaay deep into that famed playbook..... wether it works or not.... thats why they play the game!!
The views and opinions above do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of skinsWill or any of his affiliates. We do however acknowledge that he can be an ass and does likes to argue. Pomotional consideration paid for by the following...
skinsWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-24-2007, 12:56 PM   #137
TheBigD
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by #56fanatic View Post
is it me or is this guy annoying the shit out of everyone?? Cocky, arrogant little ass NE fan. I bet he wasn't even a NE fan until 5 years ago.

apparently NE has the best players in the NFL on the OLINE, DLINE, RB'S, WR's, LBs, CB, SS, Special Teams, the long snapper, the Punter , the holder, the water boy that squirts the juice in everyones mouth. I dont know why we are even showing up.
Hey, the Pats are looking like the best team in the league right now, to most people at least (I think Indy is better but Nov 4th will settle that).

It is a good year for those Boston/New England area sports teams fans. Red Sox, Pats, BC, and Celtics. But I think it is about to change, or at least hope so. I went to VT and I think they will beat BC Thursday night. I hope the Rockies beat the Red Sox. As for the Redskins game, it is a win win situation for me.
TheBigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:59 PM   #138
#56fanatic
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigD View Post
Hey, the Pats are looking like the best team in the league right now, to most people at least (I think Indy is better but Nov 4th will settle that).

It is a good year for those Boston/New England area sports teams fans. Red Sox, Pats, BC, and Celtics. But I think it is about to change, or at least hope so. I went to VT and I think they will beat BC Thursday night. I hope the Rockies beat the Red Sox. As for the Redskins game, it is a win win situation for me.

I would agree they are the best in the league. Virginia Tech huh? Lucky you guys aren't playing WV this year!!
I do hope you beat BC's ass tomorrow night. No way BC deserves #2 in the country.
GO NEERS & SKINS!
#56fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:15 AM   #139
Frost
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
That's why we drafted a second Sean Taylor named Laron Landry.
I'm surprise that no one has mentioned Laron except for Buster.
All the talk has been about taylor, I think Laron is gonna put on quite a show on sunday
Old 10-25-2007, 12:03 PM   #140
12thMan
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
I'm surprise that no one has mentioned Laron except for Buster.
All the talk has been about taylor, I think Laron is gonna put on quite a show on sunday

You know, it's possible that it's been Laron's steadiness at his position that has allowed Taylor to roam more. I think we could see a couple of nice hits by Landry on Sunday.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote