Advertisements
Old 10-20-2018, 11:03 AM   #92
calia
Playmaker

Re: Dallas week Version 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Santana Moss = Cowboy killer

That was still one of my favorite games - left them totally speechless. What a great player he was for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2018, 11:57 AM   #93
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

We've never beaten Dak and I dont see it happening this week.Dallas looked like it got it's groove back last week mixing in plays with Dak running the ball,if they try that with us I dont think we can stop it.Our defense has definitely been better this year,but at the same time I've never seen so many blown coverages and receivers getting wide open.Carolinas last td last week receiver was wide open,then they run same play on 2 point conversion and he's wide frickin open again! I dont trust this defense.
Plus our receivers scare nobody,and that's our starters which we will probably be without at least one.We got lucky last week getting the turnovers,dont think that happens again,Norman's got his one interception for the year.
Dallas 28-10
Old 10-20-2018, 12:04 PM   #94
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
We've never beaten Dak and I dont see it happening this week.Dallas looked like it got it's groove back last week mixing in plays with Dak running the ball,if they try that with us I dont think we can stop it.Our defense has definitely been better this year,but at the same time I've never seen so many blown coverages and receivers getting wide open.Carolinas last td last week receiver was wide open,then they run same play on 2 point conversion and he's wide frickin open again! I dont trust this defense.
Plus our receivers scare nobody,and that's our starters which we will probably be without at least one.We got lucky last week getting the turnovers,dont think that happens again,Norman's got his one interception for the year.
Dallas 28-10
Other than the saints this defense has held every opponent under 20. I dont see dallas' offense as better than carolina. Dallas likely wont score over 20. The question is will we score more. I dont know but i hope so.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:17 PM   #95
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Other than the saints this defense has held every opponent under 20. I dont see dallas' offense as better than carolina. Dallas likely wont score over 20. The question is will we score more. I dont know but i hope so.
I dont see Dallas off better either,but they did just put up 40 points against what was supposed to be the best defense in NFL,also we got 3 turnovers against Carolina,if we can get 3 turnovers against Dallas then it's a different story
Old 10-20-2018, 12:40 PM   #96
GridIron26
Playmaker

Crowder is out, Richardson is doubtful, Thompson, Dunbar, and AP are questionable.. Alex and Oline really need to play well to help Redskins tomorrow, I'm not too concerned about our defense although I wonder how Zeke will play against our Dline.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:49 PM   #97
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
I dont see Dallas off better either,but they did just put up 40 points against what was supposed to be the best defense in NFL,also we got 3 turnovers against Carolina,if we can get 3 turnovers against Dallas then it's a different story
They also scored 8 against Carolina. I would think the 40 was an outlier, but it should be a good game. Wouldnt be surprised if both offenses clickthis week.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:52 PM   #98
FWD Skins
Impact Rookie

Dallas got a lot of stuff figured out last week on Offense and this week they will get fully back on track by kicking our ass.

Dallass 35
Skins 17
FWD Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:37 AM   #99
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:

Dallas 28-10

All the Redskins have to do is run the ball and stop the run.....our defensive line is more stout than it has been in years...the run defense is better now that we have both Allen and Payne...containing Ezekiel Elliot can be done....it all comes down to whether our D line will win in the trenches versus the Cowboys O line...you take away Elliot and Dak Prescott is a total bum quarterback.

On the reverse side of the ball is more concerning...Dallas has a very good defense....but the Redskins minus Crowder and Richardson can contest the Cowboys defense....
Old 10-21-2018, 06:45 AM   #100
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FWD Skins View Post
Dallas got a lot of stuff figured out last week on Offense and this week they will get fully back on track by kicking our ass.

Dallass 35
Skins 17
I think the Jaguars just didn't come to play....I'm not taking anything away from the Cowboys...but the Jags are a far better team than what they showed last week against Dallas....the Cowboys simply showed that they wanted to play football.
Old 10-21-2018, 08:49 AM   #101
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINS4ever View Post
All the Redskins have to do is run the ball and stop the run.....our defensive line is more stout than it has been in years...the run defense is better now that we have both Allen and Payne...containing Ezekiel Elliot can be done....it all comes down to whether our D line will win in the trenches versus the Cowboys O line...you take away Elliot and Dak Prescott is a total bum quarterback.

On the reverse side of the ball is more concerning...Dallas has a very good defense....but the Redskins minus Crowder and Richardson can contest the Cowboys defense....
Is that all we have to do lmao! You can say that about every game, easier said than done. I think it’s going to be a lot easier for the Cowboys to stop our running game then the other way around.We will be without Thompson again, I and with them mixing in plays with Dak running( Who is a great runner, and runs like a bowling ball )I don’t think we will have an answer for Dak running the ball.
If the skins adopted the cowboys Play book from last week and have Alex run the ball like Dak did last week(80 yards!)then I think that would open things up and help a lot, except Alex is built slightly better than RG3 and Dak is built like a linebacker and just bounces off the tackles .
Do I think Dak is A great quarterback? No , but I think he’s a lot better than people on this board want to give him credit for.If he so bad how come we have lost to him four straight games? How bad does that make us?
I am in Texas and work with cowboy fans, I sincerely hope I am completely wrong and we whip the hell out of them, would make my life a hell of a lot better!
Old 10-21-2018, 09:30 AM   #102
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

I would add Settle to the D-line rotation to spell Payne and Allen, he’s big and disruptive.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:04 AM   #103
calia
Playmaker

Man we are without a lot of weapons today. Thompson being out really hurts.

Old 10-21-2018, 11:05 AM   #104
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
I would add Settle to the D-line rotation to spell Payne and Allen, he’s big and disruptive.
I didnt realize they aren't rotating Settle in. Seems like a good game for a strong run stuffer to get snaps.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:06 AM   #105
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
Man we are without a lot of weapons today. Thompson being out really hurts.

Reed Harris and Quick need to have highlight quality days.