Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Ron Rivera fired

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2024, 08:27 AM   #1
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,313
Ron Rivera fired

@john_keim
Ron Rivera has been fired per source. Multiple reports have also stated.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-08-2024, 08:30 AM   #2
mredskins
MVP
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,472
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Martin Mayhew is still there and EB, sigh
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 08:36 AM   #3
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,313
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Martin Mayhew is still there and EB, sigh
relax, it's just starting
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 08:46 AM   #4
jamf
Pro Bowl
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 5,170
Re: Ron Rivera fired

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nders-overhaul



From the article:
The Commanders current front office, including general manager Martin Mayhew, and Executive VP of Football/Player Personnel Marty Hurney, will remain on staff through the search process, officials said. The new head of football operations and head coach will determine their long-term futures with the Commanders, team officials told ESPN.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 08:56 AM   #5
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,489
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nders-overhaul



From the article:
The Commanders current front office, including general manager Martin Mayhew, and Executive VP of Football/Player Personnel Marty Hurney, will remain on staff through the search process, officials said. The new head of football operations and head coach will determine their long-term futures with the Commanders, team officials told ESPN.
The new HC will determine the fate of our GM? I am not sure I understand the logic there.
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 08:59 AM   #6
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 5,395
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
The new HC will determine the fate of our GM? I am not sure I understand the logic there.
The new head of football operations and head coach
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 09:02 AM   #7
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,489
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
The new head of football operations and head coach
Right I guess I don't understand why a subordinate is playing a role in this decision?
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 09:15 AM   #8
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 5,395
Re: Ron Rivera fired

"Head of Football Operation", doesn't sound like a subordinate position.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 09:18 AM   #9
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,489
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
"Head of Football Operation", doesn't sound like a subordinate position.
I was referring to just the HC in my question not the Head. I get the Head but not sure I understand why the HC is involved. Just looking for a reason why that was all.
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 09:19 AM   #10
rocnrik
Playmaker
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,583
Re: Ron Rivera fired

If EB is still here nothing has changed ... he is a joke and should be working at jiffy lube with Sam and Jamf ...
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 09:36 AM   #11
Schneed10
A Dude
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 44
Posts: 12,416
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I was referring to just the HC in my question not the Head. I get the Head but not sure I understand why the HC is involved. Just looking for a reason why that was all.
You misread it bro. Jesus Christ.
__________________
God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 09:38 AM   #12
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jacksonville, Forida
Posts: 6,260
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
If EB is still here nothing has changed ... he is a joke and should be working at jiffy lube with Sam and Jamf ...
EB will be their manager at Jiffy Lube. They both need close supervision, tough love, firm but fair.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 09:41 AM   #13
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jacksonville, Forida
Posts: 6,260
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
You misread it bro. Jesus Christ.
Please, don't get him started, Baltimore!
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 10:13 AM   #14
rocnrik
Playmaker
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,583
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
EB will be their manager at Jiffy Lube. They both need close supervision, tough love, firm but fair.
😀😀👍
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 10:29 AM   #15
jamf
Pro Bowl
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 5,170
Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
EB will be their manager at Jiffy Lube. They both need close supervision, tough love, firm but fair.
Iím in but Sam has to use the womanís bathroom.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.14066 seconds with 10 queries