Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-24-2020, 04:36 AM   #121
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yes conspiracy theories as still a yuge, Bigly thing
You mean like "all main stream media is bad and the left is responsible for everything wrong in this country"?

Let's just see if Jared has made any money from his position(he has) or Ivanka and her 22 trade marks she received from China right before Daddy put tariff's on everything.

This is old but makes the point.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ue-income-2018

Also, this month the Guardian reported that Cadre had received $90m in foreign funding from an opaque offshore vehicle since Kushner entered the White House.

Kushner’s lawyer Abbe Lowell did not immediately respond to an email and phone message seeking comment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ivan...me-2019-2020-8
Kushner decided earlier this year not to divest of stocks in a real estate tech start-up, Cadre, he co-founded, despite being advised by government ethics lawyers to do so, government ethics nonprofit CREW reported in July.

The company has received $90 million in investment from foreign sources, according to The Guardian.

Let's not forget Ivanka!

https://fortune.com/2019/01/21/ivank...na-trademarks/
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/ivan...rademarks.html

Advertisements
Old 09-24-2020, 04:55 AM   #122
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
JFC....Mueller fully exonerated Trump and his administration of colluding with Russia in the elections.
Zero, zilch, no evidence

People are confused...as mueller stated he couldn’t find sufficient evidence of obstruction BUT couldn’t fully exonerate Trump with that part of the investigation.

So again, Mueller fully exonerated Trump and the administration of collusion with Russia. (Nothing burger) but couldn’t fully exonerate Trump on obstruction. At the same time no recommendation for charges.

Yet it seems while Biden was VP his son was participating with an oligarchy and Moscow mayor in activities which seem extremely corrupt. But that’s fine because he is a citizen with access to both the state department and the executive branch.
LOL, what's sad is you know this isn't true.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-...ruction-2019-5

Mueller revealed why he didn't charge Trump with a crime — and it wasn't because of a lack of evidence

HOME POLITICS
Mueller revealed why he didn't charge Trump with a crime — and it wasn't because of a lack of evidence
Eliza Relman and Sonam Sheth May 29, 2019, 12:24 PM
special counsel Robert Mueller makes a statement
The special counsel Robert Mueller makes a statement on his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election at the Justice Department in Washington on May 29, 2019. REUTERS/Jim Bourg
Russia Probe Banner

The former special counsel Robert Mueller went into detail Wednesday about why he didn't make a decision on whether to charge President Donald Trump with obstruction of justice.

Mueller pointed to three factors that he said impeded prosecutors from making a decision on the obstruction case.

The first is a 1973 decision by the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel stating that a sitting president cannot be indicted. For that reason, Mueller said, charging Trump with a federal crime "is unconstitutional."

He also said it would be "unfair" to even suggest Trump had committed a crime, because it would deprive him of the opportunity to defend himself in a court of law.

And he said filing a sealed indictment was not an option because of the 1973 DOJ policy, and because there was a risk that it could leak.

"Charging the President with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider," Mueller said.

But the former special counsel emphasized that if prosecutors had confidence that Trump did not commit a crime, they would have said so. He also implied that it is up to Congress to potentially pursue impeachment proceedings against Trump.]
Old 09-29-2020, 10:26 AM   #123
SunnySide
Playmaker

1st debate tonight.

I hope Joe does well.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:46 AM   #124
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
1st debate tonight.

I hope Joe does well.
Couple things I find strange, Biden has asked for breaks in the debate? What? Commercials are enough

Also Trump Team has asked that no electronic ear devices be allowed and wants a 3rd party vendor to sweep for them. That shouldn’t be allowed right? You shouldn’t have talking points funneled into your ear.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:22 AM   #125
MTK
\m/

Can't wait for the pre-debate piss test.

Betting sites out there are taking money on whether there will be a fist fight, LOL
Old 09-29-2020, 11:26 AM   #126
SunnySide
Playmaker

Biden wants each candidate to be attached to a lie detector.

That should be allowed, right?

Chico - these "drug test" and "no electronic ear devices" stuff are just cheap political theater from Trump. Requesting a drug test does nothing except imply Biden does drugs .. or no ear devices .. even though Joe wasnt going to be wearing an ear device in the first place. The truth doesnt matter .. only a baseless implication that only requires a simple tweet to set off the internet speculation that Biden uses ear pieces.

Political theater just to create fake talking points to be ping ponged around the internet.

--------------------

90 min debate is commercial free.
Old 09-29-2020, 11:37 AM   #127
MTK
\m/

This shit is just trash

Former White House physician echoes Trump's accusation of Biden drug use for debates

And even worse

Extremist conspiracy movement QAnon fabricates pedophile claims against Joe Biden as election looms
Old 09-29-2020, 11:41 AM   #128
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Biden wants each candidate to be attached to a lie detector.

That should be allowed, right?

Chico - these "drug test" and "no electronic ear devices" stuff are just cheap political theater from Trump. Requesting a drug test does nothing except imply Biden does drugs .. or no ear devices .. even though Joe wasnt going to be wearing an ear device in the first place. The truth doesnt matter .. only a baseless implication that only requires a simple tweet to set off the internet speculation that Biden uses ear pieces.

Political theater just to create fake talking points to be ping ponged around the internet.

--------------------

90 min debate is commercial free.
Good. There should be no help from anybody and no Breaks.

He Gets Us
Old 09-29-2020, 01:44 PM   #129
SunnySide
Playmaker

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, called the Trump campaign’s request “absurd” in a call with reporters. She also denied the claim that the campaign had asked for breaks.

"His staff seems concerned that he may not do well tonight and they’re already laying the groundwork for how they’re going to lie about why," Bedingfield said. "It is completely absurd. Of course, he’s not wearing an earpiece and we never asked for breaks."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...tronic-devices

Biden campaign says they never asked for breaks, Trump campaign says they did.

I think this is all BS from trumps team to try and get the news cycle to (1) move the tax stuff to page 2, and (2) try to paint Biden as old and weak.

US politics. Just distraction tactics by trump's team who are so comfortable lying about anything, big or small, and there is no punishment or follow up bc there will be some new shinny distraction tomorrow requiring oxygen.
Old 09-29-2020, 02:02 PM   #130
MTK
\m/

Politics were already a dirty game but Trump has brought things to all time lows.
Old 09-29-2020, 02:09 PM   #131
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Hope Trump can work in a dick joke again.

He Gets Us
Old 09-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #132
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Hope Trump can work in a dick joke again.
If the topic of "who has had sex with a stripper while your wife was home with your newborn son" comes up ... Im sure he'll be able to slip one in there.

or

"who penis was described as smaller than average, not freakishly small but he knows he has an unusual penis, it has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool?

as follow up:

which candidate had a stripper describe sex with him as “I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart ... it may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ms-of-cheating

i still cant believe this bankrupt reality tv show dude is the POTUS.
Old 09-29-2020, 03:00 PM   #133
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This thread just took a weird fucking turn.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 04:21 PM   #134
Giantone
Gamebreaker

......thank chico for that.
Old 09-29-2020, 04:28 PM   #135
MTK
\m/

The whole country took a weird fucking turn 4 years ago lol