Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

What will your reaction be to: "With the 6th Selection, The Redskins pick...

Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 01:22 PM   #61
MTK
\m/

Re: What will your reaction be to: "With the 6th Selection, The Redskins pick...

I won't be surprised at all if Quinn slips a bit... I think Russell is a top 3 lock.

Advertisements
Old 02-27-2007, 01:22 PM   #62
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Re: What will your reaction be to: "With the 6th Selection, The Redskins pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I won't be surprised at all if Quinn slips a bit... I think Russell is a top 3 lock.
I still think the Raiders are leaning towards Quinn...but if they don't take him, he could slide to 7-9.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:34 PM   #63
12thMan
MVP

It would be weird to Quinn slide down the charts like Aaron Rogers a couple of years ago.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:15 PM   #64
JDALY27
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
What's the chance of CJ falling to #6 though? Of course anything can happen, but if this guy is the real deal would someone like Tampa pass him up?
Exactly. He's gone by 6. If he was there trade down for quality picks. Some team out there would overpay draft picks for him like we always do. Wouldn't it be nice if we never knew Duckett?
Old 02-28-2007, 05:33 AM   #65
offiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDALY27 View Post
Exactly. He's gone by 6. If he was there trade down for quality picks. Some team out there would overpay draft picks for him like we always do. Wouldn't it be nice if we never knew Duckett?
Well the same guy's who brought us Duckett, Lloyd, Carter, will be handling this draft, put in your mouth pieces everyone something tells me we will be biting down hard from the pain on draft day.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:05 PM   #66
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

A little sample of Branch's chat with ESPN.com today

Alan Branch: A lot of teams have shown interest, especially the Panthers, Broncos, Detroit, Texans. As far as the scheme it does not matter to me, I know how to play in both and I have played in both. Last year I was playing the 4-3 so that is the freshest in my head, so if I had to pick I guess I would say the 4-3.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:08 PM   #67
MTK
\m/

I think we're definitely going DE and not DT.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:12 PM   #68
andtz0
Camp Scrub

Thumbs up Re: What will your reaction be to: "With the 6th Selection, The Redskins pick...

DE is the way to BE. lol, but yea, after watching the combine, I really like gaines adams.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:25 AM   #69
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Really??

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
Old 04-26-2014, 02:21 PM   #70
NYCskinfan82
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Really??
That's what I was thinking.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:19 PM   #71
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Someone really went digging for this one.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:39 PM   #72
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

What is Necroing?

Correct.

I'll take "Hey, I Just Met You" for 800 Alex.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Old 04-26-2014, 10:00 PM   #73
724Skinsfan
Playmaker

I saw this and thought " Wow! what a retarded thread I started back then".

I still say we need a quality Safety. LSU has a guy named Landry that would be a nice fit for us. Just saying.
Old 04-26-2014, 10:17 PM   #74
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by 724Skinsfan View Post
I saw this and thought " Wow! what a retarded thread I started back then".

I still say we need a quality Safety. LSU has a guy named Landry that would be a nice fit for us. Just saying.
To be honest I think we'd be better off if we took AP. Sure we have Portis but AP is a once in a generation type back. One things for sure though, the Raiders will be back in the playoffs in a year or two with Russell at the helm while the Lions are wondering why their 5,582nd first round Receiver didn't pan out. Seriously Detroit just take Joe Thomas and call it a day.

These days though I'm not too concerned with who we take. My real estate portfolio is making a KILLING for me right now and is practically unstoppable. I'll probably be able to retire next year before my 23rd Birthday. I'm actually eyeing some properties in Cali, Vegas, and Detroit so if anyone wants to go in with me and make some money let me know.

Also Protip. If you currently own Google and Apple stock dump it ASAP. 100% chance both of them have peaked. My sources tell me that Microsoft is hard at work making their own search engine to compete with Google so once thats released Google will probably go the way of Alta Vista and Lycos.

The best Apples got these days is they're making a fancy phone. Like anyone will want that. Even if it sells well initially once someone makes a cheaper knockoff it'll be bye bye Apple. Sorry Jobs, you had a good run with the ipod and itunes but its over now.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 04-26-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:38 PM   #75
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
A lot of fans don’t believe in what the Redskins have done personnel wise. If they draft CJ, I think it will be an indication the Redskins don’t believe it either. At some point, they have to stand up for their decisions and show some faith in them. Over the last two years, they invested money and picks in Lloyd, El, and Moss to be their receivers; all while they groomed Campbell to be the man at QB for them. Well, let these guys play together now.

Focus on the D-Line.

Branch: Awesome. He’ll make everyone better right away

Anderson: Hell of a talent but I could see a Rocky in ’06 like season where he’s sitting on the bench while the staff figures out exactly where to play him

Adams: Are we switching to the 3-4 now? Golston better be beast in ‘07

I heart this thread and this comment.

Shows the ones who "know" the most, know nothing. All hail Schneed30, no offense, smartest guy on this board.

Hail.