Go Back   Warpath > Fantasy Football Forums > Fantasy Football

2011 Fantasy Football Thread

Fantasy Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #11
jdub58
Camp Scrub

Re: 2011 Fantasy Football Thread

I would like to introduce you all to a project my team and I reedpop.com have been working on for some time that is finally coming to fruition: The Fantasy Football Fest. To be held August 18-19 at the AC Convention Center, Atlantic City NJ, this event while covering all things fantasy will be a celebration of football and the football fan lifestyle. Fan apparel, memorabilia, current and former NFL stars, EA Madden Challenge, outdoor tailgating expo, beer and oh yeah fantasy football. From cash drafts for big prizes to the ability to host your own league draft, this show will have serious expert content for the serious fantasy gamer with real expert advice. The industry response has been amazing and since our initial press release last week we have had several former NFL stars (Marino, Chris Doleman, and Tiki quickly come to mind) already tweeting about how cool this sounds and how they plan on being there.

Sound interesting...like something maybe you and your buddies would check out? (cost for the two day event will be $50). For the fantasy commissioners out there…would you consider trying to round up your whole league and host your draft party there in AC? Curious as to any feedback you may have. Also, feel free to contact me via e-mail if you have thoguhts, questions, want more info, etc: jackie at reedpop dot com

HTTR.
jdub58 is offline   Reply With Quote