Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2023, 09:33 AM   #2971
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,355
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
A. Punch can speak for himself

B. We've already had this conversation. We all knew I wasn't going to completely be able to stop posting in these threads. I've definitely greatly reduced my number of posts since then. Some progress.

C. Again, your self-awareness is non-existent. You lecturing anyone on trying to control the narrative is laughable. You are the king of projection. This meme was created for you:

[/IMG]
Punch gave you and answer and you try to spin it to "anyone not a cult leader", JHC that's grade school shit! You know it's not what he said.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-23-2023, 09:56 AM   #2972
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,419
The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
So you like anyone that isn't a cult leader? For example, you like Glenn Youngkin? Punch, you can do way better than this response. We both know that's not why you like Biden. I doubt you do like him altogether. I didn't ask why does anyone like/dislike Trump.

Chill it was said sarcastically.
The point of my answer was just to shed a little light on the fact that if it comes down to Candidate A vs Candidate B who is a wanna be autocrat and the leader of a cult ill go with A.
Easy decision there. I know your question wasnít who do i prefer between the two, but remember the whole ďany functioning adult 2020Ē thing when Trump was in officeÖ.well thatís where i was going with that.

There are dozens of Democrats Id rather see in office than Biden. I remember a time, not to long ago, when blind love and devotion didnít get behind any presidential candidate or president. I remember a time when liking a president because he was from your own party was reason enough. It didnít mean you had to follow him blindly and like everything he said or did. This is not about dems vs republicans anymore. This is about democracy vs an autocracy- trump is a wanna be autocrat, and besides Christie a bunch of other wanna be maga kings who still will not condemn Trump publicly. Maga has completely hijacked the GOP. The game has changed.
Hence my sarcastic but true answer. Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 10:07 AM   #2973
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 18,595
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Chill it was said sarcastically.
The point of my answer was just to shed a little light on the fact that if it comes down to Candidate A vs Candidate B who is a wanna be autocrat and the leader of a cult ill go with A.
Easy decision there. I know your question wasnít who do i prefer between the two, but remember the whole ďany functioning adult 2020Ē thing when Trump was in officeÖ.well thatís where i was going with that.

There are dozens of Democrats Id rather see in office than Biden. I remember a time, not to long ago, when blind love and devotion didnít get behind any presidential candidate or president. I remember a time when liking a president because he was from your own party was reason enough. It didnít mean you had to follow him blindly and like everything he said or did. This is not about dems vs republicans anymore. This is about democracy vs an autocracy- trump is a wanna be autocrat, and besides Christie a bunch of other wanna be maga kings who still will not condemn Trump publicly. Maga has completely hijacked the GOP. The game has changed.
Hence my sarcastic but true answer. Lol
I don't think Biden qualifies as functioning at this point.

I'm dreading the 2024 elections. Wish I could take a power-nap in a cryogenic chamber until 2025. Wake up super refreshed and pretend like 2024 didn't exist.
__________________
Matthew 7:8 - For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 10:12 PM   #2974
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,419
The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I don't think Biden qualifies as functioning at this point.

I'm dreading the 2024 elections. Wish I could take a power-nap in a cryogenic chamber until 2025. Wake up super refreshed and pretend like 2024 didn't exist.

But he does.

Presidents of the US have very little impact on the economic activity of the country. Why people assign praise or blame to one guy on a 25 trillion economy is beyond me. whether itís an R or a D. When you drop marginal taxes rates by 20 or 30 percent like Reagan sure, thatís a step function change. Tinkering by 2% does relatively nothing. Even then there are so many other drivers that have nothing to do with what a president does. (Republican friend of mine texted me this earlier).

I just want someone who isnít a misogynistic, egotistical, crass, racist, nuclear code stealing, con artist. So Biden will do just fine for me.

Last edited by punch it in; 08-23-2023 at 10:54 PM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 11:03 PM   #2975
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,489
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Great job by DeSantis last night. Him and Haley were the standouts
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 11:23 PM   #2976
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 18,595
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Great job by DeSantis last night. Him and Haley were the standouts
Biden is going to win again, easily. Unless Kamala Harris is the VP candidate again. He has to drop her. That might be the only thing to cost him. She's truly fucking stupid. I can't believe 1 person wants her to be president, and Biden is old, zero guarantee he can complete a 2nd term.

Replace Kamala Harris with Michelle Obama, it's a landslide.
__________________
Matthew 7:8 - For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 12:01 PM   #2977
nonniey
The Starter
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,299
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Great job by DeSantis last night. Him and Haley were the standouts
Pence did pretty well as well (I disagree about DeSantis I don't think he did well). That said it is all irrelevant the cult is going to nominate their guy. My worry is how many election cycles will the cult effect before they break-up.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 04:38 PM   #2978
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 98,998
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

DeSantis has a huge likability problem.

Dude is awkward AF. Did someone really have to hold up a cue card to remind him to smile? And this was the best he could do? Heís so fucking weird

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023...supernova.html
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 04:41 PM   #2979
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,355
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Haley and Christi did well.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 07:06 PM   #2980
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 18,595
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

I've been sitting on this since the news about Jacksonville broke yesterday, how to discuss it here. It broke my heart and also free'd my heart. It broke my heart, how someone can be filled with such pure hate and absolutely terrorize 3 families he'd never met. It free'd my heart because I'm letting all my anger, frustration, resentment, animosity, etc., go, towards people on this site, every where else in my life, and even people I haven't met. I'm getting rid of it. That's a path to destruction.

I'm hoping y'all can do the same thing towards me here, and I'm going to pray that people that aren't on this site, can forgive me as well.

Note - I won't respond to any replies to this post. I'll see everyone I'm Week 1 gameday thread.
__________________
Matthew 7:8 - For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 07:46 AM   #2981
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,419
The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
DeSantis has a huge likability problem.

Dude is awkward AF. Did someone really have to hold up a cue card to remind him to smile? And this was the best he could do? Heís so fucking weird

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023...supernova.html

That is weird even for that moron.

Last edited by punch it in; 08-28-2023 at 08:50 AM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 09:39 AM   #2982
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,419
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

JacksonvilleÖjust another extreme right maga nazi wingnut hate crime. Seems like only yesterday that we were hearing from our resident fox news mouthpiece about how the radical left was enlisting transgender assassins to do their dirty work. Lol.
The gun toting, racist rhetoric loving, extreme right , paranoid, hate filled MTG Desantis Trump championing cunts who hide behind patriotism, conservatism, and a bible are the most dangerous group of people in the country and they need to be sent back under their slimy rocks again for good.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 09:42 PM   #2983
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,419
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Biden is going to win again, easily. Unless Kamala Harris is the VP candidate again. He has to drop her. That might be the only thing to cost him. She's truly fucking stupid. I can't believe 1 person wants her to be president, and Biden is old, zero guarantee he can complete a 2nd term.

Replace Kamala Harris with Michelle Obama, it's a landslide.

Just curious what it is about Kamala Harris you donít like? Obviously she is up
Against it being a black woman who is a democrat. But I know that isnít what you donít like about her because you arenít maga. So just curious.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 10:35 AM   #2984
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 18,595
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Just curious what it is about Kamala Harris you donít like? Obviously she is up
Against it being a black woman who is a democrat. But I know that isnít what you donít like about her because you arenít maga. So just curious.
I dislike her for the same reasons I dislike most politicians: I believe she's a dishonest, power-hungry, flip-flopping, will say anything that benefits her, no standard having, liar. Then she just blames ALL criticisms of her on the fact that she's a woman and black. Black, brown, purple, neon-green and man, woman, transgender, ect., does not absolve you from any criticisms. In fact, it's racist, sexist, transphobic or whatever, to do that. That's not being treated equally, if you're not allowed to be criticized for valid reasons just like everyone else. We've got to be about equal treatment under ALL situations/conditions. And no, that's not to say there aren't racists white people out there, that dislike her solely for that reason (being racist).

The thought of her being president terrifies me. She is not good at anything that isn't pre-planned with a speech. That's why when she's speaking in public, it's just a word-salad with all that awkward laughing in it. I don't think she has what it takes to be the president in a pinch. And Biden is way too old to just assume he can complete a 2nd term. There are plenty of other minority candidates that Biden can choose from. I even recommended one, that clearly I don't agree with politically.
__________________
Matthew 7:8 - For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 10:59 AM   #2985
nonniey
The Starter
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,299
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Just curious what it is about Kamala Harris you donít like? Obviously she is up
Against it being a black woman who is a democrat. But I know that isnít what you donít like about her because you arenít maga. So just curious.
The interesting thing that hurt the perception of Harris across the US was how Biden and his administration treated her in the first year. It came across that Biden (and or his administration) didn't trust her with anything and that mistrust transferred to the populous in general and stuck.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 5.97222 seconds with 11 queries