Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Randy Moss = no class

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-30-2009, 05:30 PM   #61
WaldSkins
Playmaker

Re: Randy Moss = no class

I took Randy Moss with the 12th overall pick in my fantasy league, but if i would of known that he wouldn't do an interview with Tanner Cooley i might have not picked him.

Advertisements
Old 08-30-2009, 06:05 PM   #62
redskinjim
Special Teams

ya i hate the pats just as much as the next guy but hall needs help with moss dont let them beat us with one guy. WE SHOULD HAVE WON DAMMIT!!!!
redskinjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:10 PM   #63
WaldSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinjim View Post
ya i hate the pats just as much as the next guy but hall needs help with moss dont let them beat us with one guy. WE SHOULD HAVE WON DAMMIT!!!!
Yeah Blache should of had safety help with moss on every play. If the ball was thrown to Moss they should of rocked him every time it was near him.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #64
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
Well since they read the Warpath 'Quake...I'd say you've put the challenge out there.
That would be the coolest thing ever, Something to tell the grandchildren. I don't have alot going on right now. LOL

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #65
TheSmurfs22
The Starter

Moss has always struck me as a less vocal T.O. He is just as selfish and thinks the world revolves around him. I have never been impressed by Moss.
TheSmurfs22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #66
TheSmurfs22
The Starter

Moss lacks class just like T.O.
TheSmurfs22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:40 PM   #67
jsarno
Franchise Player

Is this even thread worthy? Seriously?
Old 08-30-2009, 08:03 PM   #68
Pocket$ $traight

I am going to side with Moss on this one. If someone said they were the brother of an opposing player and wanted to interview me, I would decline. Maybe I am too cynical but I would expect ridiculous questions that would possibly bait me into a incident. It really is a no win situation for the athlete.

I don't think they owe Tanner Cooley anything.
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #69
Pocket$ $traight

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldSkins View Post
I took Randy Moss with the 12th overall pick in my fantasy league, but if i would of known that he wouldn't do an interview with Tanner Cooley i might have not picked him.
Lol. That is pretty funny. I like the pick, though. Moss is the #1 receiver in fantasy in my opinion.

Fitzgerald owners are going to curse Boldin all year long.
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #70
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecooleyzone View Post
I understand that I said some bold things in the post about Moss. I will get to that, but first things first. Chris's website has garnered enough attention that the Redskins have issued me a media pass to cover the games and practices for his site. If some of you don't like that I don't know what to tell you. The site is what it is and we have fun doing it.

Now, about the post. It was never my intentions to make another player look bad or raise any negative thoughts about the Patriot players. I was going into the locker room, which was open to all media, to interview Tom Brady. His availability was canceled after the injury. So, being that I was already in there, I decided to try and talk to other players. Randy Moss, after catching 2 td's and having a great game, immediately came to mind.

When he saw me he could have very easily said "sorry man, I'm not doing press right now." But instead, he rudely asked what I wanted then told me it didn't mean shit to him. That was the reason for my post. As I said in my post, I was a ZILCH in their locker room, but there was no need for him to act like that. I don't feel like he owed me an interview or that he should even give me the time of day. But I have seen professional locker rooms. They are generally filled with members of the media. He knows the difference between being an ass and brushing someone off.

In the future, for all you that call me out about not working and riding coat tails, I read it all. I am a college graduate and I work very hard at what I do. In less than a year I will be in medical school and you haters can celebrate when I'm gone from the site. Until then, if you don't like what we write, you don't have to bitch about it here. We openly accept criticism and suggestions. My email is tanner@chriscooley47.com if you have a problem feel free to get in touch with me there. I would love to answer your questions and read your hate mail.

Thanks for reading if you did.

Tanner Cooley
Tanner you could be wrong, what if the Pats have a no interview rule, which the coach informs strictly. I am sure members of the Pats made the mistake and they got a handful from the coaching staff.

How can you judge someone by one encounter? And forget about game, what if Moss was just having a bad game? There was a long time from his TDs and your "interview". Also Moss definitely "above" you, no one cares you are Cooley's brother. Great for you, but that doesn't mean you are entitled to have people only interact nicely with you. We all deal with people who are upset at times, but I never rush to judge someone.

Furthermore this is a forum and we are free to talk about whatever we want to, so we don't to "bitch" to your email. Are you scared your site will receive bad pub? Finally, you are riding your brother's jock. Once you get to med school then I will change my opinion, but working on your brother's blog is riding his coattails. This is a fact, you can't argue this.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #71
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Is this even thread worthy? Seriously?
5 pages later I'm guessing it was
Old 08-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #72
WaldSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
Lol. That is pretty funny. I like the pick, though. Moss is the #1 receiver in fantasy in my opinion.

Fitzgerald owners are going to curse Boldin all year long.
After watching him go for two TDs against us this week reassured my selection.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #73
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

I just wanna play him in Madden. My grandfather was president of the country Liberia for 9 years so I should get a chance at him. (Not to ride his coattails.)

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #74
thecooleyzone
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
I am going to side with Moss on this one. If someone said they were the brother of an opposing player and wanted to interview me, I would decline. Maybe I am too cynical but I would expect ridiculous questions that would possibly bait me into a incident. It really is a no win situation for the athlete.

I don't think they owe Tanner Cooley anything.
They don't owe me anything. Nor did I say that they did. But an asshole is an asshole. Randy Moss was one and didn't need to be.
thecooleyzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:28 PM   #75
thecooleyzone
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
Tanner you could be wrong, what if the Pats have a no interview rule, which the coach informs strictly. I am sure members of the Pats made the mistake and they got a handful from the coaching staff.

How can you judge someone by one encounter? And forget about game, what if Moss was just having a bad game? There was a long time from his TDs and your "interview". Also Moss definitely "above" you, no one cares you are Cooley's brother. Great for you, but that doesn't mean you are entitled to have people only interact nicely with you. We all deal with people who are upset at times, but I never rush to judge someone.

Furthermore this is a forum and we are free to talk about whatever we want to, so we don't to "bitch" to your email. Are you scared your site will receive bad pub? Finally, you are riding your brother's jock. Once you get to med school then I will change my opinion, but working on your brother's blog is riding his coattails. This is a fact, you can't argue this.
To each their own but I will never agree with anything you just wrote.
thecooleyzone is offline   Reply With Quote